Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charger hell!

+2
bwfc71
boltonbonce
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Charger hell! Empty Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 21:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had it with chargers. Everywhere I look something is charging up. Phone,toothbrush,laptop.kindle,Nook reader,ipad,they're all over the place. It takes me an hour to sort out which charger goes with which piece of tech. There must be a better way.

2Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 21:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Currently, whilst online, I am charging my mobile via my laptop!!!  Whilst my other mobile is being charged via its normal charger and my toothbrush is using my other spare plug.   But I need another socket for my fleshlight whilst other half is in Germany!

3Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 21:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What kind of a torch is a Fleshlight then?  Rolling Eyes

4Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must be better than this...

Charger hell! Movies-american-pie-jason-biggs

Very Happy

5Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:09

I'm probably going to get some shit for this but I feel your pain bonce, so I'm going to post it.

I had a similar experience to the one you've described regarding not knowing which charger went with which (allegedly indispensable) piece of kit a few years ago and it was driving me mental.

So one lazy Sunday afternoon, I rounded them all up, worked out which one went with what and organised them into some kind of system by wrapping a small length of different coloured insulation tape around each one.

And then recorded the colour key in the back of an old note book.

Light blue?

That'd be the camcorder then.

Red?

The wife's phone.

And so on.......

I know it's anal, but it's just how my mind works and, more importantly, it works.

I am a nerd.

6Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Currently, whilst online, I am charging my mobile via my laptop!!!  Whilst my other mobile is being charged via its normal charger and my toothbrush is using my other spare plug.   But I need another socket for my fleshlight whilst other half is in Germany!

How did you charge up the huge dildo?

7Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadders, I have to say that I now do this kind of thing due to a few years back plugging the wrong power cable into a wireless router I had at the time and blowing it!

8Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm probably going to get some shit for this but I feel your pain bonce, so I'm going to post it.

I had a similar experience to the one you've described regarding not knowing which charger went with which (allegedly indispensable) piece of kit a few years ago and it was driving me mental.

So one lazy Sunday afternoon, I rounded them all up, worked out which one went with what and organised them into some kind of system by wrapping a small length of different coloured insulation tape around each one.

And then recorded the colour key in the back of an old note book.

Light blue?

That'd be the camcorder then.

Red?

The wife's phone.

And so on.......

I know it's anal, but it's just how my mind works and, more importantly, it works.

I am a nerd.
Tried that Bread. I lost the notebook!  Embarassed

9Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:25

It's a simple solution that works, isn't it?

(If you use some of the tape to stick the note-book to your forehead in Bonce's case.....)

I was going to try and develop it and go on Dragon's Den and ask for £27m for 33% equity in my company until Mrs B pointed out that you can get a pack of five different colours of insulation tape from Home Bargains for about two quid and they would laugh at me.

Well, fuck you Deborah Meaden, you saggy-faced hag, I don't want you involved in my genius idea anyway.....

10Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Currently, whilst online, I am charging my mobile via my laptop!!!  Whilst my other mobile is being charged via its normal charger and my toothbrush is using my other spare plug.   But I need another socket for my fleshlight whilst other half is in Germany!

How did you charge up the huge dildo?

Showed it a few scenes from Whittam Wanks Warrington!

11Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a good,simple system Bread. An idiot could use it. I'm in!

12Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It does work Breadders, I usually write on stickers what the charger/adapter is for if it isn't obvious and stick them on them if they are going in the cupboard and not being used for a while etc.

13Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:40

boltonbonce wrote:It's a good,simple system Bread. An idiot could use it. I'm in!

Send me the £27m via Paypal and we'll do lunch.

Your name's going under mine on the letterhead, though.

Let's just establish that now.

You can be VP of Asset Procurement.

(ie, you go to Home Bargains and buy the tape.)

Deal...?

14Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deal. Just have to check my latest bank statement to make sure I can cover it. 
Hope I get my own office.

15Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 22:56

Office.....?

Erm.........I could move the dog's bed and put a chair under the window in the kitchen?

Anyway, you'd be out on the road being all "mobile" and stuff most of the time.

You have got a push-bike, haven't you?

16Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 23:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't talk to me about bikes. Went to the dentist in Walkden on Tuesday,and being such a nice day,and me being supremely fit, I decided to bike it. All went well until I got to Walkden road,at which point I managed to fall off the bastard. Luckily no teeth were damaged,and I don't think anyone clocked me and put me on youtube. Still,the bike is in in the shed until further notice.

17Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 23:07

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

What happened to "keeping fit and eating right when you're younger standing you in good stead for later on"........?

I have just seriously pissed meself reading that!

Good on ya, mate!

18Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 23:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know how it happened. Got a bit cocky I think. In my head I was tearing up the tour and shooting past Bradley Wiggins in the home straight. I did the old trick of getting up and indicating I'd done it on purpose to amuse the kids,but the pain kicked in and I limped away. I might get a three wheeler.

19Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 23:24

I take it you came down the cycle path on the Lancs?

I ride that regularly and wound up in Knowsley once, after I got carried away and thought I was 18 again.

I turned round and stopped at the Carr Mill pub and got a pint before phoning the wife to come and pick me up.

It took her longer to get the cycle carrier strapped onto her car than it did to come and get me.

I couldn't walk for about three days.

(Legs not beer.)

Anyway, I shall henceforth see a picture of Harry Worth on a bike in my head whenever I think of you from now on after your dentist-related shenanigens.

Cheers!

20Charger hell! Empty Re: Charger hell! Sun Aug 10 2014, 23:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good old Harry Worth. I still attempt this when I can. Much to the embarrassment of my family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum