Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supermarket Rage

+3
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supermarket Rage Empty Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 13:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What annoys you when you are doing the weekly shopping which in itself is bloody stressful.
Everybody seems to have trolly rage, but one thing which pisses me off is going to the toilets for a pee there is always someone taking a very stinky shit without fail every time and the smell is so bad you have to turn round and leave retching.Then theres the self service stations that keep saying unexpected item in the bagging area.Why the fuck is it unexpected its for sale and im buying it.

2Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 13:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was on the way back from a gig in Wolverhampton once, stopped off at a supermarket for a toilet break, went into the cubicle, shut the door, and on the back of the door, written in shit, was the word "SHIT"

immediately exited.

3Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 13:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate those self-service tills. Doing an actual person out of a job, just so the company can make more profit and give bigger dividends to their shareholders!!!!

Was in WH Smiths (Manchester store), just before Christmas and there was a long queue for the self-service but one bloke decided he couldn't wait and jumped the queue. Talk about the abuse I gave him such as "Oi mate do you know there is a queue here" etc etc etc and all he could say was "fuck-off! I'm in a rush!" Fucking Manc prick!

4Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 13:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

1. Inconsistent pricing. Something can be £1 for months on end, you buy it every week, then it goes up to £1.87 without warning, then the following week it's £1.69 and they have the bloody cheek to advertise this as a reduction. Example Lloyd Grossman sauces.

2. Rotting fruit and veg. Yesterday I did my weekly shop and wanted to buy a single green bell pepper. There was about a dozen of them and every single one was past ripeness and starting to go soft. And they wanted 85p for a rotting pepper. Far more common at supermarkets than market stalls.

3. This might seem to contradict point 2. but everyone loves a bargain so I always look in the reduced section to see if there is any stuff there I would otherwise consider buying at full price. You know, the yellow sticker items that are on their last day. The point is if I am going to buy stuff that must be eaten urgently it should be a conscious decision and it should be heavily reduced. It pisses me off when you see a pizza that's normally £3.49 freshly made and it is reduced to £2.89 or some shit. That's just taking a liberty. It should be half price if I have to eat it that night.

4. Gossiping checkout girls having a good old natter to the person in front of me in the queue.

5. Supermarket music.

6. Supermarket clothes, except boxer shorts and socks. The rest of it is cheap, nasty rubbish.

7. Perpetual shortage of small trollies.

8. Trollies which go off at a tangent to the left or right.

9. A group of 3-4 people shopping with a single trolley who block every aisle an display they look at, conferring over their purchases.

10. Worst of all. If this one could be fixed I would take it over the other 9 put together. Screaming kids. I'm not talking about crying, I'm talking about kids who scream. I just cannot stand that sound. It is the worst sound in the world.

5Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do my shopping online now, best thing I ever did.

Not only does it stop the impulse buys, the online pickers get to know you after a few complaints and start sending food with long dates.

6Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:1. Inconsistent pricing. Something can be £1 for months on end, you buy it every week, then it goes up to £1.87 without warning, then the following week it's £1.69 and they have the bloody cheek to advertise this as a reduction. Example Lloyd Grossman sauces.

2. Rotting fruit and veg. Yesterday I did my weekly shop and wanted to buy a single green bell pepper. There was about a dozen of them and every single one was past ripeness and starting to go soft. And they wanted 85p for a rotting pepper. Far more common at supermarkets than market stalls.

3. This might seem to contradict point 2. but everyone loves a bargain so I always look in the reduced section to see if there is any stuff there I would otherwise consider buying at full price. You know, the yellow sticker items that are on their last day. The point is if I am going to buy stuff that must be eaten urgently it should be a conscious decision and it should be heavily reduced. It pisses me off when you see a pizza that's normally £3.49 freshly made and it is reduced to £2.89 or some shit. That's just taking a liberty. It should be half price if I have to eat it that night.

4. Gossiping checkout girls having a good old natter to the person in front of me in the queue.

5. Supermarket music.

6. Supermarket clothes, except boxer shorts and socks. The rest of it is cheap, nasty rubbish.

7. Perpetual shortage of small trollies.

8. Trollies which go off at a tangent to the left or right.

9. A group of 3-4 people shopping with a single trolley who block every aisle an display they look at, conferring over their purchases.

10. Worst of all. If this one could be fixed I would take it over the other 9 put together. Screaming kids. I'm not talking about crying, I'm talking about kids who scream. I just cannot stand that sound. It is the worst sound in the world.
I know its bad but i have a strong urge to go over and slap a screaming kid Twisted Evil

7Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Supervisors that walk around wearing helicopter headsets and looking proper important.

8Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must be very easy going because the only thing that pees me off is Complaint 8 on Largehats list. I always seem to get the trolley with a dodgy wheel.

Complaint 6. I often buy clothes from Asda ( George ). Underpants, socks tc and I have always found them to be fine.

The only time I would probably leave a supermarket was if I saw Dale Winton lurking in an aisle.

9Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do occasionally buy reduced stuff but it has to be something that I want and intend to eat that day.

10Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

If its not on the shelf buddy we aint got any,ok would you mind checking for me out back? 5 mins later your in luck buddy found some. I hate being called buddy and being told if its not on the shelf. Also whats with youngsters nowadays saying can i get instead of can i have or i would like.

11Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can I get is one of those Americanisms that is creeping into spoken English. It's not pleasant but there are worse.

12Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 14:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I use can i get all the time, i love it.

I love saying can i get an iced vanilla Latte at starbucks.

13Supermarket Rage Empty Just joined the forum, Wed 18 Apr - 22:42

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Supermaket Rage ! Gym Rage ! Falling in love with a Prostitute ! Wow ! You lot really scare me !

14Supermarket Rage Empty Re: Supermarket Rage Wed 18 Apr - 22:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:Supermaket Rage ! Gym Rage ! Falling in love with a Prostitute ! Wow ! You lot really scare me !

Spirit58, you will soon get used to it. All in a days work on Bolton Nuts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum