Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U21s: Newcastle United preview

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U21s: Newcastle United preview Empty U21s: Newcastle United preview Sun Aug 17 2014, 19:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers’ Under-21s open their Barclays Premier League campaign on Monday night with a home match against Newcastle United.

Kicking of their campaign at the County Ground, Leyland, the young Whites faced off against the likes of Australian side Melbourne City and Wrexham in pre-season, and will be keen to start their season with victory against their counterparts from the North East.

Kick-off is at 7pm and admission costs £3 for adults and £1 for concessions, with season ticket holders able to attend the game free of charge.

Source

2U21s: Newcastle United preview Empty Re: U21s: Newcastle United preview Sun Aug 17 2014, 19:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the youngsters that Newcastle threw on against City are anything to go by, our lad will get murdered.

3U21s: Newcastle United preview Empty Re: U21s: Newcastle United preview Sun Aug 17 2014, 21:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think I might just go watch this one. I'd like to see if the kids are showing some of the promise Dougie and others keep claiming for them myself. God knows we desperately need a striker and I'd also like to know if we still have that LB called Bastos who the club made such a big deal of at the start of the year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum