Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leeds v Bolton

+16
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
MartinBWFC
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
luckyPeterpiper
JAH
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Norpig
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:14

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Good effort out there today but just not quite enough sadly. 

onwards and upwards!

the problem though is that it was against a very poor and depleted Leeds side with no manager

82Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Good effort out there today but just not quite enough sadly. 

onwards and upwards!

the problem though is that it was against a very poor and depleted Leeds side with no manager

Exactly.

83Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:27

Warnock has just admitted on BBC Radio Sheep that it wasn't even a shot - he was trying to cross it.

Brilliant.....

84Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:44

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Warnock has just admitted on BBC Radio Sheep that it wasn't even a shot - he was trying to cross it.

Brilliant.....

Good lad for being honest but it's just so typical. Former player, flukey goal. Dougie is lost.

85Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A lot of abuse this evening for the way Beckford was during the  game, waving to the leeds fans during the match when he was on the pitch in play.

I wouldn't mind him doing it after the game but during?....Doesn't sit well with me i'm afraid.

86Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

WANDERERS owner Eddie Davies and chairman Phil Gartside watched on as Dougie Freedman’s side sunk to a fourth defeat of the season at Elland Road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

87Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:A lot of abuse this evening for the way Beckford was during the  game, waving to the leeds fans during the match when he was on the pitch in play.

I wouldn't mind him doing it after the game but during?....Doesn't sit well with me i'm afraid.

If this is true Dougie needs to publically brand him a tit and drop him for next week. The manager can't keep defending these absolute twats.

88Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's very true, even the tower FM commentators picked up on it during the match.

Very disrespectful to this great club.

89Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our players couldn't give a fuck about Bolton , fuck them all off.

90Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:WANDERERS owner Eddie Davies and chairman Phil Gartside watched on as Dougie Freedman’s side sunk to a fourth defeat of the season at Elland Road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And promptly sacked him at the full time whistle, if reports are to be believed.

91Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:A lot of abuse this evening for the way Beckford was during the  game, waving to the leeds fans during the match when he was on the pitch in play.

If this is true Dougie needs to publically brand him a tit and drop him for next week. The manager can't keep defending these absolute twats.
Kept him on the bench until the last 20 minutes - perhaps Dougie knew something? Everyone was screaming for him to be introduced on the Chat Room.

92Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:31

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So Beckford waving at the Leeds fans is why we lost, aye alreet, and there's me thinking it was that Scottish pricks mindset, ah well we live and learn.

93Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:So Beckford waving at the Leeds fans is why we lost, aye alreet, and there's me thinking it was that Scottish pricks mindset, ah well we live and learn.
Proof that Freedman lets the players do what they want though, could you imagine anyone doing that under Sam, wrong mindset imo, he should've been in fight mode.

94Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's been sacked

95Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:So Beckford waving at the Leeds fans is why we lost, aye alreet, and there's me thinking it was that Scottish pricks mindset, ah well we live and learn.

really unnecessary.

#voteyes.

96Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:44

scottjames30 wrote:
Proof that Freedman lets the players do what they want though, could you imagine anyone doing that under Sam, wrong mindset imo, he should've been in fight mode.
He acknowledged the Leeds fans. Just like Sturridge and Eidur did when they played for Chelsea.

If people are getting upset over it or using it as a reason to abuse Freedman (plenty of other reasons)  then it's ridiculous.

97Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had a chat with Mr Nixon on twitter, we need to back Freedman, Freedman isn't getting backed from the board, but he can get some loans , so we've money for loan players.

So things will get better.

98Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
He acknowledged the Leeds fans. Just like Sturridge and Eidur did when they played for Chelsea.

If people are getting upset over it or using it as a reason to abuse Freedman (plenty of other reasons)  then it's ridiculous.
Freedman deserves abuse, Beckford doesn't

99Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Freedman deserves abuse, Beckford doesn't
Its poor professionalism towards the Bolton fans which ever way you look at it.

100Leeds v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They've boo'd him for weeks and weeks and chanted that he was a wanker today. 

you can chant what you want but if you expect respect back from that then I don't know what to say....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum