Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread

+9
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
NickFazer
rammywhite
Jack Russell
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
13 posters

Reply to topic

How many will Chelsea Score

Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_lcap25%Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_lcap45%Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_lcap10%Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_lcap10%Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers POLL, not Match Thread Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OK folks, since we now know our next Carling Cup opponents and we know we're more likely to win the League by twenty clear points than we are to win this match I thought I'd see if we can get some laughs out of it. How many will Chelsea get? Vote below. One vote please BUT if you do change your mind then you CAN alter your vote. 

Thanks

lPp

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an awful draw for a midweek game. Going off our league position I cannot see Dougie fielding a full strength side. It's a pity because after Crewe we could have done with a kinder draw.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect Freedman will have to field his strongest side (if there is such a thing) just to keep the score down. I honestly think we are the sort of team that could let 8, 9 or 10 in against a good Chelsea team.

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

This could be the game where the team actually wakes up, I honestly don't think that any of them wants to be humiliated we will probably lose but not by a cricket score.

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

This could be the game where the team actually wakes up, I honestly don't think that any of them wants to be humiliated we will probably lose but not by a cricket score.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jack Russell- are you an accountant as there was a bit of double entry going on here.
Others on here will have their own definition of double entry

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Jack Russell- are you an accountant as there was a bit of double entry going on here.
Others on here will have their own definition of double entry

Pervert.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Could easily be 4 or 5 but now Lampard has left who knows, might only be three.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

3-0 then they take their foot off the pedal......coast for the rest of the game.  Then Doug can say we were still in it till the end. After this game we can concentrate on our relegation fight.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4-0 Chelsea

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Probably 4, maybe 5 and up. Not looking forward to this one bit which is messed up. A bottom Championship side drawing Chelsea away in the Cup should be an exciting proposition, or used to be. Not for us right now though.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8_0 Chelsea.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-1 away win. Dougie knows how to beat the big boys

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seeing as Chelsea's reserves would walk into our current team I can't see anything other then a hefty defeat for our boys. It will be interesting to see if Dougie's perspective on the cup has changed. 
My concern is that Dougie will use this game to try out a different system such as playing 352 in the full knowledge that we are likely to get tonked - and then use that tonking as a justification for staying with the current arrangement - rather than trying the game out in a regular league match.
Whilst it's good to use the Cup as a vehicle to try something different when it's not going so well, I don't see how doing it away at Chelsea would be of any benefit as they're not representative of the opposition we usually face.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No excitement in this at all! Its not as if there's an ounce of hope that we can nick a goal and sit back. I hate Dougie Freedman and I want him sacked so I can have my Bolton Wanderers back again. With any luck he won't be here when we go down to Chelsea anyway! Happy Friday everyone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum