Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liam Trotter out for up to ten weeks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liam Trotter out for up to ten weeks Empty Liam Trotter out for up to ten weeks Fri Aug 29 2014, 11:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liam Trotter is set to be out of action for up to ten weeks with a hamstring injury.

The midfielder was substituted late on in the first half of Bolton’s midweek Capital One Cup victory at Crewe Alexandra.

And following a scan the manager revealed the extent of the injury when speaking at his pre-Leeds United press conference.

“It’s a blow for us,” Freedman said. “Liam was really beginning to find his stride and fitness.

“He’s shown what a good player he is, though we do have a few other players who are able to play in that position.”

Source

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not saying im impressed with the player, or particularly gutted that he is injured, but I can guarantee that this will be the beginning of the end of his career. NOBODY ever comes back from an injury at Bolton. I remember Mark Davies and Stuart Holden initially being out for 'about 10 weeks'  

Seriously, what the fuck do we do to players?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a hamstring RR so shouldn't be a problem long term. What gets me is that it shouldn't happen in the first place and wouldn't have if he'd stretched properly at the beginning.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't want any player to get injured but I can't help thinking this is possibly good news for the team as a whole. Dougie can't pick him and Pratley in the same line up now at least.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum