Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match v Leeds Utd

3 posters

Reply to topic

Who is your Man of the Match?

Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap8%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap8%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap17%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap17%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_lcap50%Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Vote_rcap 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Empty Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Sun Aug 31 2014, 12:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who was your man of the match?

Did we even have one?

You have 3 votes to use!

2Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Empty Re: Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bump.

Don't be shy to vote! (I know it's like pulling teeth at the moment!) :biggrin:

3Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Empty Re: Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't go but listened on the radio, but i can't think of anyone, has to be the long suffering away fans again.

4Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Empty Re: Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

some very ironic voting on this i see, Freedman and Beckford  Laughing

5Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Empty Re: Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:some very ironic voting on this i see, Freedman and Beckford  Laughing
If it carries on like this, I will have no choice but to rename it to "twat of the match" Laughing

6Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Empty Re: Man of the Match v Leeds Utd Sun Aug 31 2014, 19:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think you may get more votes and comments if you did.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum