Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman out campaign must start Tuesday

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have been ringing round companies that make Banners today.
Being Sunday it's all well ring back tomorrow.
I was going to have one made up for the Sheff W match but I thought ( foolishly) maybe with Mavies coming back if he plays 4-4-2 we may have a chance.
But he plays Feeney who even if he did get a cross in to the box and not near the corner flags it would be headed away by Wedensdays 6 ft 4 centre halfs v our 5 ft 10 Joe Mason.
So after him bringing on Pratley enough really is enough.Unless you fancy trips to MK Dons and our big derby days v Rochdale,Fleetwood and Oldham.
I've never managed a football club in my life but playing 4-4-2 was easily the obvious option.
Craig Davies with Mason up front together is going to give us more punch with Mark Davies being creative I felt maybe Clueless MK 2 would go 4-4-2 with Mavies back and Garvan in midfield.
However playing Feeney was really pointless the team were Lobsided and now enough is enough.Sheff W were no great shakes and couldn't shoot for Toffee thank god as it would have been 5-0.
Attack is the best form of defence.
So attacking you is the best form of defence to save this club taxi for Freedman!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I have been ringing round companies that make Banners today.
Being Sunday it's all well ring back tomorrow.

I don't believe you.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if we play the same way on Tuesday it is going to get ugly, everyone in the world apart from Dougie knows Mason can't play as a lone striker but he is a very stubborn man who never likes to admit he got it wrong.
And Dougie how about actually playing players in their usual positions just for a change please!

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha you support Chorley so your view does not count.
As per my post I thought I'd give him a chance to see if he had the basic requirements to put out a team with the correct formation.
At home 4-4-2 with a midfield of Spearing,Mavies,Garvan,CYL with Cravies and Mason up top would of been as good as what we have available.
Feeneys role was to do what exactly try and hit the corner flag from as many crosses as he could for a few pasties at Half time.
Then to bring on Pratley,it became a circus.Beckford didn't get a touch,saying that the only Mids we had on were Pratley,Spearing and Feeney hardly Xavi,Iniesta.Pratley I bet he's on a right packet as Coyle gave him  a 4 year contract.Yet as got to be the worst Footballer I can remember since the 80's to wear our beloved shirt.
But I foolishly gave DF a chance to show us he can change and attack teams with the correct formation.My mindset was I don't want to unravel a large banner across the front row of the ESU and then we win 3-0 but alas DF never let's us down with his team selections.
Does he or does he not Remember Masons first loan spell 1 goal deflected at that when he played up top on his own.
Yet when he scored his goals he was up top with Juke in a 4-4-2 format,on his second loan spell.
Enough is Enough :shootinggun: :dougie:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not going so they'll be -1 for Tuesday evening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum