Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to play walking football?

+2
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wants to play walking football? Empty Who wants to play walking football? Sun Sep 21 2014, 15:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hi folks, I'm currently chatting with some folks about setting up a game of walking football (football where running is banned, good for inured players, older players and people who just want a game - harder than you think though).

If any of you guys fancy a game then message me below and I'll pm you the details.

The venue will most likely be in Bolton and will cost between £0 and £3 per person.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Can it not just be normal football, after about 20 minutes of running I'd be walking anyway.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Normal football and I'm in.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

We can do normal football too if you want. Scott, are you up for this?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you organise a game of running football but without a ball, give me a ring.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:We can do normal football too if you want. Scott, are you up for this?

Too right, proper football though, real tackles and stuff.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can I bring my Zimmer frame? Otherwise....................count me out.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who decides what is walking and what is running? Is it the same rules as "power walking" as in the Olympics i.e walking like a badly constipated stick man in need of a hip replacement?
I just don't get the game.
If the pass is a yard or two ahead of you do you have to let it go past instead of quickening up to control it? I reckon that would be very frustrating -  and contentious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum