Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Bulger

+3
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1James Bulger Empty James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 21:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I just watched a James Bulger documentary... so disturbing... I then looked up a bit more online and felt physically sick at the actual details of the crime. I was about 11 at the time of the murder and I was horrified then. What the hell possessed these boys to commit this crime?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 21:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was sick - they basically tortured him.

3James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They were also both given new identities courtesy of the taxpayer. Neither of them has ever apologised to the parents of James Bulger nor have they ever served time in an adult prison for their horrific crime.

4James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 21:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Weird little freaks.

5James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 21:58

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I watched it as well evil incarnate.What I found shocking was that one of the workers at the so called secure home had sex with one of them months before they were released.
Also the fact that Venables was arrested twice for assault and possession of drugs.
As far as I know any person who is on a life licence commits an offence they would automatically be recalled to jail.
This has been given to me as fact,it is then up to the Parole Board to set a tariff in which the prisoner who is on life licence will go up for Parole again after a certain number of years depending on what they have done to see if they are then fit for release.

It seems that the Police did not know they had arrested Venables on these two occasions.Therefore they were in fact given special privileges.
Venables should have been given IPP ( indeterminate public protection) that means he would serve the 2 years for the vile sex offences,then would have to go before a Parole Board once again wether to be deemed fit for release.

Very underhand activities by the Probation Service and they should of drowned the little bastards for what they did to that Baby.Evil beyond ever being Rehabilitated!

6James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 22:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't one of the little twats get time recently for being a paedo?

7James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 22:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I blame the parents.

8James Bulger Empty Re: James Bulger Tue Sep 23 2014, 23:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think one of them got another new identity for disclosing it to a work colleague not so long back as well!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum