Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No police at Bolton games...

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No police at Bolton games... Empty No police at Bolton games... Sun Sep 28 2014, 20:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Did anyone notice that when the pitch was invaded there were zero police anywhere inside the ground and all the stewards stood there wondering what the hell to do?

And then they were ushered out of the corner gate only for one of them to re-invade the pitch for a second time!

Is that normal, to have no police presence?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2No police at Bolton games... Empty Re: No police at Bolton games... Thu Oct 02 2014, 08:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have a feeling that there will be a Police presence there this Saturday if a certain clueless Scot is still intent on stealing a living.

3No police at Bolton games... Empty Re: No police at Bolton games... Thu Oct 02 2014, 09:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There were one or two coppers on duty but GMP have also been subject to stringent budget cuts as well. I suspect there is probably a minimum staffing level that the police are obliged to adhere to at sporting events. We probably get the lowest level and if the club request extra coppers then they will have to pay from them. I'm pretty sure the club are only obliged to pay for the coppers who work inside the stadium so extra money will have to be found for the Bournemouth game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum