Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ebola - close all borders!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Ebola - close all borders! Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:16

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Is Ebola going to fizzle out or will we look back in 6 months as we sit in our underground bunkers and wonder why the hell the authorities didn't build a massive wall round Africa while they still had chance.

Everyone in one of this countries now should stay there. No more in, no more out.

A six month quarantine should be put in place with no exceptions for medical staff, aid workers or armed forces.

The time to act is now.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:22

You've just lifted that from the Daily Mail editorial, haven't you?

3Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I agree. If there was a job for worldwide health minister, you would get my vote, but there isn't. Instead we will be burning the bodies of all the people who died a slow and painful death saying, " if only the world had listened to biggie".

4Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop all flights into the UK from Sierra Leone and Guinea. That should be a good start. I'm no doctor but I read that the Virus cannot survive extremely cold temperatures so the winter weather in the UK might just be our saviour.

5Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I agree. If there was a job for worldwide health minister, you would get my vote, but there isn't. Instead we will be burning the bodies of all the people who died a slow and painful death saying, " if only the world had listened to biggie".

Just looking at your avatar 58. May I ask.... have you recently returned from West Africa?

6Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Fri Oct 10 2014, 14:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I agree. If there was a job for worldwide health minister, you would get my vote, but there isn't. Instead we will be burning the bodies of all the people who died a slow and painful death saying, " if only the world had listened to biggie".

Just looking at your avatar 58. May I ask.... have you recently returned from West Africa?
Oh ok I didn't realise everyone else on here actually used photos of themselves for their avatar. May I ask RT, have you recently escaped from broadmoor?

7Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Fri Oct 10 2014, 14:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Oh ok I didn't realise everyone else on here actually used photos of themselves for their avatar. May I ask RT, have you recently escaped from broadmoor?
You're thinking of Magoo.

8Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Fri Oct 10 2014, 14:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: May I ask RT, have you recently escaped from broadmoor?

No...I am still in there. I have unlimited Wi Fi as part of my rehabilitation programme..

9Ebola - close all borders!  Empty Re: Ebola - close all borders! Fri Oct 10 2014, 14:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:May I ask RT, have you recently escaped from broadmoor?

No...I am still in there. I have unlimited Wi Fi as part of my rehabilitation programme..
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum