Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inside training: Neil Lennon's first day in charge

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch back behind-the-scenes footage from the manager's first training session with the club

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Well Macron might not be too pleased with them all wearing adidas socks for training...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny how in that drill where they knock it around they can find a man for 19 passes (you can hear them shouting) and yet in a game can't even get 1.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Funny how in that drill where they knock it around they can find a man for 19 passes (you can hear them shouting) and yet in a game can't even get 1.
That's nothing. Beckford put it in the net. Twice. 
Didn't fall over either.

I'm impressed.

That PR machine's in overdrive, isn't it?

I'm not saying that's a bad thing for one minute - it's refreshing to see that the people in charge have realised just how disenfranchised the fans have become, but it annoys me a bit that at Bolton, we always seem to have to get to crisis point before simple things like releasing these videos are considered.

Onwards and upwards!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:That PR machine's in overdrive, isn't it?

I'm not saying that's a bad thing for one minute - it's refreshing to see that the people in charge have realised just how disenfranchised the fans have become, but it annoys me a bit that at Bolton, we always seem to have to get to crisis point before simple things like releasing these videos are considered.

Onwards and upwards!

TBF I think the PR machine had to move quickly once NL was appointed.

It was stuttering under Dougie and NL seems determined to get the fans on side.

As regards player confidence it was a stroke of genius to tell 3 players that he'd tried to sign them previously. Presumably a lie, but who could prove otherwise?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum