Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texting during the game

+9
scottjames30
Norpig
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
B.D.P
Athertonian
13 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texting during the game Empty Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 12:28

Athertonian

David Ngog
David Ngog

What is it with some folk .There's one mon sits beside me who's nose in in his phone throughout the game. All he does is occasionally look up towards the pitch then back down on his phone.

2Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 12:34

B.D.P

B.D.P
David Lee
David Lee

Loads of people round me are the same.

It's an addiction apparently.

3Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 12:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plenty like that in the WSU,mainly youngsters.
One lot arrive bang on kick off,disappear 10 minutes before half time to get fed and watered,then leave 10 minutes before the final whistle in order to beat the car park traffic.
Don't get it.

4Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 12:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

They're all glued to the nuts chatbox.

5Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lot's of them in nob head corner when I go, I have sometimes wanted to take the phone off them and then ram it up their arse as they spend pretty much the whole game pissing about on them.

Why pay all that money to come to the stadium to piss about with your phone all game I do not get.

I have noticed them leaving 10mins early as well no matter what the score is.

Maybe they are all gambling addicts placing in-game bets on their mobiles?

6Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 15:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's something that grinds my gears to be honest, it's like sitting in a cinema and starting at your phone through most of the film - it's pointless.

A guy near me must check his phone for other scores every 5 minutes - he was never off it last night looking for the Real Madrid score, he might as well have stayed at home to watch the fucking thing.

7Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 15:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My wife is surgically attached to her I phone and I have to hide it from her when we're on holiday which invariably leads to 3 days of cold turkey grumpiness before she can start to chill out.

8Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i must have a rubbish phone because even before the game or at half time i can't get any kind of decent 3g signal to even look at anything! The signal seems to disappear as sonn as i get off the train at Horwich.

9Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 17:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They might be having phone sex.

10Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 18:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I use my laptop during the game.

11Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 18:43

Athertonian

David Ngog
David Ngog

Good job you don't sit near me.

12Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 18:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I use my laptop during the game.

Athertonian wrote:Good job you don't sit near me.

Very Happy

13Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 19:42

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Some gadger in front of me spends all half time on his, at first I thought he was playing some kind of game his fingers were moving that fast but he is texting, geeky twat.

14Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 20:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I text during the game as I have friends

15Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 20:38

Using grindr isnt the same as texting friends bummersbelief

16Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 20:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I text during the game as I have friends

Proof?

17Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 21:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Using grindr isnt the same as texting friends bummersbelief

What is grindr?

18Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 21:10

Ask your boyfriend

19Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Wed Nov 05 2014, 21:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Ask your boyfriend

You're shit at this. Get back to be an irrelevant cunt alongside soul kitchen

20Texting during the game Empty Re: Texting during the game Thu Nov 06 2014, 08:57

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ask your boyfriend

You're shit at this. Get back to be an *should be being an instead of be an* irrelevant cunt alongside soul kitchen

Soul Kitchen is the coolest, thanks for the compliment!  Referencing me to you would have been a bigger insult!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum