Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Um-ba-rella......ella.....ella....hey....hey......

+5
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
karlypants
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll have no choice.
Um-ba-rella......ella.....ella....hey....hey...... - Page 2 Enhanced-buzz-21103-1382005152-2

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am now seriously worried about your capacity to produce a Brucie photo for all occasions...I should never feed you obsession by telling you my hilarious when I met Brucie anecdote...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I am now seriously worried about your capacity to produce a Brucie photo for all occasions...I should never feed you obsession by telling you my hilarious when I met Brucie anecdote...
I've got a special team dealing with you. Suspect

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Get your own company and your own accountant. I know lads who've operated under this method and done exactly what I've told you to do some time later. Umbrella companies, in my experience, are overpriced and restrictive, but depends how much time you have and if you can count!! Pm me if you need info bread.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soz bread, just read your post again fully along with all the useless help from others. Stick with what you know, trust me!?!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was going to suggest the same thing as SK to be fair. I presume you don't want the whole hassle of starting your Ltd company again and doing your own tax returns etc Breadders?

Cheers lads.

The problem is, as happens quite a lot in the "interim world", I only shook hands on the deal on Friday afternoon and I'm starting with them tomorrow morning so I haven't had time time to sort out setting up another Ltd company.

I've been put in touch with what appears to be a decent umbrella company over the weekend by a mate of mine and they're offering a month free then a fixed fee of £85 a month so I think I'll go with them for now and sort out setting up on my own again in a few weeks.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That doesn't sound too bad, £1020 for the year everything done for you I assume? I paid £700 last year but I do my own books and they work out the tax and I just pay what I'm told!!

Yeah, that's for the full package, so it's not a bad deal but I'd still prefer to be operating directly with my own Ltd company.

It's cheaper, less hassle and gives my accountant the opportunity to get "creative" if you get my drift.

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel like I know everything about Breadman's life. He really is the new Amos.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I feel like I know everything about Breadman's life. He really is the new Amos.
Amos was entertaining.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I feel like I know everything about Breadman's life. He really is the new Amos.
Well it makes a change from the shite you post, Breadders is like a breath of fresh air compared to you.  Laughing

Last edited by karlypants on Sun 16 Nov - 19:44; edited 1 time in total

What's your problem, Scott?

You got pissed last week and made a cunt out of yourself on here by getting abusive.

I purposely didn't take the piss out of you because I've been on the wrong end of your unstable side before, so I opted to offer some friendly advice instead and even PM'd you to ask if you were ok.

You've subsequently spent the whole week following me round on here, poking me with a stick trying to get a reaction by jumping on everything I've posted with a cheap dig but I've ignored you and that's clearly bothered you because you're still at it.

If you don't like me, fine but why don't you grow up a bit and pack in the childish stalking bollocks?

And before you start shouting about an "internet breakdown", I'm fine but I'm just wondering why you seem so obsessed with having a pop at me at every given opportunity.

Post what you like in reply but I shan't be replying because that's what you're after isn't it?

Sad cunt.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Well it makes a change from the shite you post, Breadders is like fresh air compared to you.  Laughing

Next time you're shagging behind Bargain Booze I'm going to end your night early. And I'm not talking premature ejaculation.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Well it makes a change from the shite you post, Breadders is like fresh air compared to you.  Laughing

Next time you're shagging behind Bargain Booze I'm going to end your night early. And I'm not talking premature ejaculation.
Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kp he/she is going to stick it up your arse.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

you will love it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP you're fucked now, he'll be waiting behind the bargain booze bins with his thing out, watch it Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum