Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So the policeman DID act in self defence after all.

+4
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Okay - 12 shots fired, 6 hit him. The one on his hand was apparently during the struggle for the gun before Brown ran off. He was hit again then turned around and got the rest.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Did I not read somewhere that most black teenagers are killed by other black teenagers ?
I do think there is a case for a review into the policeman's conduct and his over reaction . It makes me wonder if he should remain on the force.
Having said that, why have they all started looting (again). (I have no doubt some on here will justify the behaviour of thousands of criminals)

gloswhite wrote:Did I not read somewhere that most black teenagers are killed by other black teenagers ?

No idea, but what would the significance of that be to this case?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The significance being, (if you can think that deep), is that nothing is said when they kill their own, but rampage through the streets when killed by an officer of the law.

Oh right, good point.

How dare black people of America expect police officers not to shoot them, when they 'kill their own' themselves. 

I've also heard white people kill each other  affraid affraid affraid

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sometimes, no, most times, bwfc1874, you are a fucking arsehole.

If this gets me banned, it'll be worth it

Laughing

Although I've never understood why I get to you so badly, I did enjoy that outburst.

Back to the topic though shouldn't police be there to protect citizens? How are the authorities in America ever going to build trust with the black community if they're continually shooting them?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:

If this gets me banned, it'll be worth it

If GW gets banned, I will never post again.

Think you'd have to go a bit further than point out I'm an arsehole. 

It's undeniably true.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks Nat. I'm still your nr 1 fan Very Happy

1874 - fairs fair, I burst out laughing when I read your last post. Good one.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Police are supposed to "Serve and Protect" not "Serve and Protect White People".

Example #1

Example #2

Example #3

Neutral

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If they didn't allow people to wander around the streets with guns in the first place, then the police would not have to be armed and no one would be shooting anybody, black or white.

QED.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

To add to that problem Sluffy, everyone including the women, have a psyche that doesn't allow for compromise, as they are all so macho. Everyone is ready to argue and act the big man at the drop of a hat.You can see this throughout, whether its their foreign policies,  TV, films, news, or even speaking to them, (I work with some Americans, and every now and then they revert to the macho option). Unfortunately, they all think they are still cowboys, taming the wild west.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I agree about everybody having guns, Sluffy - but the police are only shooting those of one colour! A young black police officer just leaving work and in his civilian clothing saw a Latin man rummaging through his car via the freshly-broken driver side window. He pulled his gun and gave chase and was shot and killed by one of three also off-duty policemen who saw a black man with a gun running down the street. The consistency with which these stories happen is frightening. As a counterpoint, a white man in a Walmart store with a gun pointing it at people had his ass kicked quite thoroughly and was shot once in the leg, but is alive to tell the story. In my post above, two 12 year old kids were killed for carrying toy guns!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Some good examples there K.

Happening all over again, the justice system in America is a complete joke and I don't see how anybody can defend any of these decisions, here's a brief article to sum it up - 

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-eric-garner-chokehold-case--xk-yArQh_g

I couldn't believe what I was watching on the news last night when they showed that.

I thought that choke-hold had been banned all across The States years ago when (black) people kept dying when the LAPD used it. (I'm going to have to google it but I'm sure I remember reading an article about it years ago.)

It's frankly ridiculous that the cop in question here is walking away scot free.

That hold is banned, he used it, the guy dies.

What more evidence did the (Not So) Grand Jury need?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The latest case involving the choke hold death is totally bizarre as well. How the hell that bully wasn't indicted must be a mystery to everyone other than the panel on the grand jury. He was selling untaxed loose cigarettes for Christ sake! Hardly makes it the crime of the century.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

To make it even better, the guy that took the video is facing charges! This just gets more and more incredible...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum