Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

where did the new lads post go?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It was ripe for picking that one.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:It was ripe for picking that one.
It's obvious that Scott has a gripe with the mods here so thread deleted and member banned. Smile

We could have had some great fun with that one. Obviously BA have been giving him tales of woe as ammo.

Aaaargh bollocks, missed it!

What did it say?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We could have had some great fun with that one. Obviously BA have been giving him tales of woe as ammo.
It's not so bad if a member has made a new account for a joke to have some fun with but with the last 2 idiots that got banned (Scottjames30 & AngryDad) and came back to have a pop at mods, it's not worth it for the abuse that a couple of members have had to put up with who were targeted with it. Smile

Last edited by karlypants on Wed 3 Dec - 21:14; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Aaaargh bollocks, missed it!

What did it say?
He was having a pop at mods etc, got halfway through the post and then the account got banned and thread deleted.

Some people seriously need to grow up. Smile

Didnt miss much breaders.  Usual vitriol from someone who's rattle  has well and truly left the pram.  Ad and sj are quite the little double act on ba at the min. Every time a topic reaches 4 posts a new one is started.  I liked scott. Shame its ended up like this.

Scott could be ok if the wind was in the right direction and was capable of posting some funny stuff, but underneath was a spiteful little prick who could dish it out but started crying when he received some back.

Anyroad, he's gone now, so fuck him.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With them trying to re-join the site, it just shows what they have lost and are now missing here and feel bitter about it!

I have to say that the atmosphere on here is a lot better now than it has been for a while.

...and the best bit is, he's going to read this, so here's a special message:

Scott, I warned you it'd end like this via PM a year ago but you wouldn't have it.

Who's still here and who's been fucked off.....?

Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And Sluffy backed the wrong one against this prize winning stud.  :flog:

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad was a funny poster, used to love waking up to his early-hours rants when he was pissed.

Scott had his moments too, I'll miss his six-pack, but I don't understand how people can get so wound up about something a fellow BWFC fan says.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:And Sluffy backed the wrong one against this prize winning stud.  :flog:

Very Happy

Dear Stud,

If I went on to a Burnley forum, had a rant against two of their posters, got asked several times by the sites kindly mod to pack it in - and didn't, what would you imagine would happen to me?

If the outcome was that I'd only been given the night off then I would consider I'd got off lightly myself, wouldn't you?

Affectionately yours as always,

The kindly mod.

God sluffy, reign it in a bit you angry bastard!!! Wink

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Dear Stud,

If I went on to a Burnley forum, had a rant against two of their posters, got asked several times by the sites kindly mod to pack it in - and didn't, what would you imagine would happen to me?

If the outcome was that I'd only been given the night off then I would consider I'd got off lightly myself, wouldn't you?

Affectionately yours as always,

The kindly mod.

The thread is still there and my posts are tame by the standards on here. It was also just confined to one thread and not spreading to nearly every thread like most of the spats on here.

You backed the wrong one and the proof is in the pudding by a lack of ScottJames on here now.

Please don't mistake it as a grudge held by me, you got it wrong but you're human and we all make mistakes.

You'll do for me Sluffy.   afro

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I didn't see the post so don't know what it said but there's no secret as to why Scott, AD and BDP are the only three posters that we have permantly excluded from here and that is each of them were fixated on one perceived grievance against them and banged on about it all the time across all the threads until it got to the point where it was seriously effecting the forum and putting people off posting on here.

All three of them were fairly warned, numerous times, to let things go but sadly they could (or would) not.

It simply left us nowhere else to go - we'd exhausted every other avenue.

I genuinely miss Scott and BDP as I found them funny and real people (we all know AD is a fake account) and would welcome them both back if they can simply draw a line under whatever it is that has upset them and move on from there.

The balls in your court.

Contact us by clicking on the link towards the bottom right of this page whenever you think you can and would like to return to the forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum