Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that you have on your desk

+6
bwfc71
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Things that you have on your desk Empty Things that you have on your desk Mon Dec 15 2014, 23:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been looking around on my desk and have come across  a cinnamon tea bag for a hot toddy, a No7 stay perfect 55 in colour glace, a compact mirror, a spool of gold thread, safety glasses, bottle opener and tons of other shite.

What odd things do any of you lot have on your desk and is it also a tip? Very Happy

2Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Mon Dec 15 2014, 23:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I don't have a desk. This thread is irrelevant to me. I'm out.

3Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Mon Dec 15 2014, 23:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might post you a picture of my desk tomorrow. It's a shambles.

4Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:21

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Nobody will have a worse desk than me. Hairspray, deodorant, imac, loads of papers. Junk.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

5Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 09:33

i am always using someone elses desk as i travel to different sites.

today there are;

lots of family pics (not my family)
purple rubber gloves
a blue stress ball
3 pairs of safety specs
a detailed blueprint of the site i am at.

6Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:05

y2johnny wrote:i am always using someone elses desk as i travel to different sites.

today there are;

purple rubber gloves
a blue stress ball
3 pairs of safety specs

This ^.

And half the time, I'm lucky if I get a desk.

There's never anywhere to plug my laptop in without unplugging one of their pc's to get a network connection and it takes several calls to their IT people to get access to their systems.

It's a pain in the arse.

The good thing about working in the food industry though is, there's always something to eat.

7Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:09

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i am always using someone elses desk as i travel to different sites.

today there are;

purple rubber gloves
a blue stress ball
3 pairs of safety specs

This ^.

And half the time, I'm lucky if I get a desk.

There's never anywhere to plug my laptop in without unplugging one of their pc's to get a network connection and it takes several calls to their IT people to get access to their systems.

It's a pain in the arse.

The good thing about working in the food industry though is, there's always something to eat.

getting a desk is also true.  sometimes i'm put in a broom closet, server room, canteen..........portacabins are the worst.  no room to swing a cat nevermind do what i do.

you would love it where i am today bredders (and magoo!)  its a subsidised canteen and the breakfasts and lunches are quality.  you can get a full english with a large cup of filtered coffee for just £2.  I always make sure i am early for this one!

8Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:13

Good call re the Portakabins.

Thew worst one I ever got stuck in had a hole in the floor in one corner and I arrived at work one morning to find an enormous rat staring back at me.

The worst bit was that it just sat there looking at me as if to say "Yeah......now what, dickhead?"

9Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Things that you have on your desk H6D878545

10Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 16:57

Two PC's and a laptop......

Do you live at NORAD?

Very Happy

11Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Looks quite homely actually bonce. I'm liking the pictures you've got dotted about as well.

12Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Two PC's and a laptop......

Do you live at NORAD?

Very Happy
PC's pop up everywhere. As for pictures,you should see the rest of the room!
I'm only allowed to have anything Wanderers related in one room,or 'Bolton Central,as it's come to be known. I'm running out of space.After Christmas I'm gonna try sneaking a few pics onto the landing,and if I can get away with it,lead a full frontal assault on the front room in the spring. I may perish in the attempt.

13Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you live at NORAD?

Very Happy
You wanna see my setup Breadders! Very Happy

14Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:

Do you live at NORAD?

Very Happy
I'm curious now KP. Can you post a picture. I'm a nosy bastard.  Very Happy

15Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Do you live at NORAD?

Very Happy
It's not healthy KP. Too many wires under the desk. I can't cope. Hope you are better organized than I am.

16Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:17

No, 58!!!!

It's a trap!

He's going to PM you a snap of his willy because he calls it his "set up".......

17Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:20

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:No, 58!!!!

It's a trap!

He's going to PM you a snap of his willy because he calls it his "set up".......
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

18Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I do removals amongst other things and you wouldn't believe the way some people live. Some of the stuff I've seen. I feel the need for a tetanus shot or a hospital check sometimes just to make sure I've not caught some sort of life threatening disease. I picked up one woman's couch and she had a fucking decomposing Canary next to some cat shit. How you can live like that is beyond me.

19Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 18:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Things that you have on your desk H6D878545
looks good Boncey, i can't wait till we get our loft converted so i can turn the box room into my own Bolton Central  Very Happy

20Things that you have on your desk Empty Re: Things that you have on your desk Tue Dec 16 2014, 19:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

hot desking, and clear desk policy at work so normally a pad of paper, pen, phone, keyboard and a monitor!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum