Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clowns

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clowns Empty Clowns Tue Jan 06 2015, 22:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never had a problem with clowns in general,it was just this particular type.
Pasty faced,pointy hatted,and with a creepy air of malevolence that gave the young bonce nightmares. For some reason they always played the saxophone.  Makes me shudder even now.
Any of you lot still suffering with a childhood horror?
Clowns 78601466c2abe8acc5763b178df98e24

2Clowns Empty Re: Clowns Tue Jan 06 2015, 23:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I used to have nightmares about chimneys when I was a kid.

I'm talking about terraced house chimneys here, they had brickwork faces.

Not bothered now though.

3Clowns Empty Re: Clowns Wed Jan 07 2015, 00:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Here is a video of my favourite clown singing one of my favourite songs. His name is Puddles and he is 7 ft tall. Imagine seeing him in a dark alleyway as you walk past!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Clowns Empty Re: Clowns Wed Jan 07 2015, 00:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pennywise the clown from the Movie IT. also the clown from the latest series of American horror story has a scary appearance. Don't scare Me but I can understand people being afraid of them.

When I was young, does anyone remember the picture of a crying boy, I think it was blue and was supposed to be a cursed picture and started house fires and what not. Well my dad decided he would have our household cursed and painted a clown over the picture! It was in our bedroom for years, luckily I wasn't aware about this at the time but it was a freaky looking clown.

5Clowns Empty Re: Clowns Wed Jan 07 2015, 00:52

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thunder and Lightening, remember when I was a kid about 10, on my way home from Moss St. Baths
knocking on some ones door on Waterloo St. asking if could I come in because I was frightened.

They did and I got home safely after the Storm ... surprising how some things stick in the Mind. Shocked

6Clowns Empty Re: Clowns Wed Jan 07 2015, 09:26

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Pennywise the clown from the Movie IT.  
I'd be more afraid that he was going to kill me rather than the fact he was a clown, same reason I would be scared of John Wayne Gacey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum