Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans

+2
gloswhite
wanderlust
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 08:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You absolute twats.

Each and every one of you that clapped Neil Danns off the pitch when he got sent off for his ridiculous challenge.

By the way he was given a standing ovation you'd have thought he'd just scored a hat-trick to win us the game, not cost us a major scalp and hundreds of thousands of pounds in lost revenue.

Why the fuck did you clap? Were you happy to be down to 10 men? Did you think it was a fantastic foul? When are you bellends going to wake up and realise these ponces are taking the piss? Do you think Neil Danns is crying into his scrambled eggs this morning? Is he fuck, he'll be counting his cash as usual.

If someone serves you a shit meal in a restaurant do you give them a round of applause? If someone mugs you in the street do you shout "bravo!" and lavish them with praise?

You utter, utter twats. I want to know why you did it.

2Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 08:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neil Danns apologised.

3Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 08:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't. My exact words were " you f****** donkey!"
Long journey back thinking about what might have happened if we'd kept 11 on the pitch.

4Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 09:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maybe, just maybe, it was for the performance he had given up to his dismissal, other than that Im in complete agreement with you.

5Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 09:29

He had worked his socks off and if it was a substitution he was going off for then, yeah, i would have expected everyone on there feet clapping him off because i thought he did really well.  But that tackle just came out of no where, it wasn't as if it was a last ditch match saving tackle likes dervites on sterling.  it was in the middle of the park with plenty of white shirts behind the ball to mop up if he had got past danns.  (i think he was probably already past him TBF hence the lunge)

I agree he didn't deserve the clapping he got and i hope he got bummed off lennon after!

6Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 09:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Correct me if I'm wrong but was there a possible foul on Clough in or around the centre circle immediately prior to the Danns tackle?
I think that the red mist descended for a second there but not seen the replay.
Certainly his performance was excellent before his suicidal act.

7Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 09:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I agree. It was a completely idiotic tackle whilst on a yellow. What makes it worse is he was having a good game, it tipped the balance big time. They pushed their centre back into midfield and we just couldn't get out anymore. 
I've seen a few people blaming Clough for running into trouble and not passing the ball and putting Danns in trouble but that doesn't wash with me.
He needs to take responsibility for that stupid decision. For the record I actually thought both were bookable offences, not just the second.

8Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Neil Danns apologised.

I don't care if he brings me breakfast in bed, he cost us the match.

I am now going to abuse him until the day he leaves.

9Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'd have won the game even with danns. We couldn't get the ball of them and when we eventually did eidur missed a glorious chance. So if you're going to blame anyone...

10Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:They'd have won the game even with danns. We couldn't get the ball of them and when we eventually did eidur missed a glorious chance. So if you're going to blame anyone...

We'd have hung on if Danns hadn't been sent off, in fact we'd have scored another.

11Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:12

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:They'd have won the game even with danns. We couldn't get the ball of them and when we eventually did eidur missed a glorious chance. So if you're going to blame anyone...

We'd have hung on if Danns hadn't been sent off, in fact we'd have scored another.
i think you both could be right because who the fuck knows what would have happened.

12Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:15

Soul Kitchen wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but was there a possible foul on Clough in or around the centre circle immediately prior to the Danns tackle?
I think that the red mist descended for a second there but not seen the replay.
Certainly his performance was excellent before his suicidal act.

Clough's always looking to go forward (which is fantastic) but with only Eidur and Mills ahead of him his options were limited in terms of runners. I think he overran it this time, so no foul for me. 

I don't think it was a case of red mist with Danns, just not as quick as the top level teams and he mis-timed it.

13Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was annoyed with Danns purely because the last thing we needed was to lose a player and there was no need to go in like that in that situation - especially when he'd already been booked.
He is a scouser after all and I thought he played as if he had something to prove rather than being professional and responsible. Passion is good, recklessness isn't.

14Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Empty Re: Shameful & Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Feb 05 2015, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This isn't a thread to slag off Danns, although he deserves it, but to condemn those stupid Bolton fans who clapped Danns off like a hero.

Stand up and admit your mistake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum