Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll)

5 posters

Reply to topic

Three votes to use!

Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap8%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap21%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 21% [ 8 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap3%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap3%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap15%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 15% [ 6 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap13%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 13% [ 5 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap15%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 15% [ 6 ]
Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_lcap10%Man of the Match v Fulham (The proper poll) Vote_rcap 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 39

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok, the proper poll this time.

Who was the star amongst the stars?

Three votes to use.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i went for Feeney, Janko and Bannen, this of course is only based on my listening to the match on the radio (shit fan alert)

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Feb 11 2015, 12:24; edited 1 time in total

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I went for Janko, Bannan and Le Fondre based on the same and what I've heard off a few mates who went. I went for Le Fondre because his work rate is outstanding.

Blackhand

Blackhand
David Ngog
David Ngog

Janko, Bannan and ALF, very good home debuts

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went for Lennon (for the apparent quality of the loanees he brought in when most of the first team are out) Janko for one of the most impressive debuts in a Wanderers shirt and Bread for freely associating with random truck drivers in the Travelodge car park and making the ultimate sacrifice for his team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum