Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Ticket Prices Going Up By 2.5%

+4
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
karlypants
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season Ticket Prices Going Up By 2.5% Empty Season Ticket Prices Going Up By 2.5% Sat Feb 28 2015, 00:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers have announced a small increase in season ticket prices for the 2015/16 campaign.

The club has upped the costs by between two and two-and-a-half per cent across the board but will again be offering extensive discounts to those who sign up before the early purchase deadline of April 12.

Prices now range from £312 to £429 for adult tickets, with under-18s priced at £74 in all areas of the ground.

Wanderers have seen crowds boosted since the arrival of Neil Lennon in October and are optimistic of a good take up on season tickets next season.

The manager called for fans to give their side an edge next season by signing on for another 12 months of football.

“I’ve been fortunate enough to manage in front of some great crowds on some great occasions,” he wrote in the club brochure, issued yesterday. “Of course, managing Celtic in the Champions League against Barcelona is the pinnacle. If you watch that game back, it’s a perfect example of how a home crowd can influence a game.

“It felt very similar to our Boxing Day win over Blackburn at Macron Stadium. It was a fast and frantic game of football, and despite going a goal down, we managed to come back to win the game.

“It was one of the best games I have been involved in for a very long time, in terms of chances, atmosphere and excitement. It was certainly one of my most enjoyable moments as the manager of Bolton Wanderers to date. We want more of that.

“The noise when Emile converted Eidur’s cross at the back post was phenomenal. People are starting to talk about Bolton Wanderers and I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve seen that goal back on highlight shows.”

Chairman Phil Gartside believes the small increase in price still keeps the club comfortably within the best value season tickets in the division, and backed Lennon to lead the club to success in the next 12 months.

“I believe we have in Neil Lennon an exceptional manager,” he wrote. “In the short time since he has taken the reins at Macron Stadium he has instilled a winning mentality throughout the club.

“Along with Johann Mjallby and Garry Parker, we have a management team that I believe will take the team forwards towards our goal of a return to the Premier League.”

Prices: North Lower: Adult £312, Over-75 £205, Over-65 £226, Under-23 £205, Under-18 £74, Under-12 £64.

North Upper: Adult £312, Over-75 £205, Over-65 £226, Under-23 £205, Under-18 £74, Under-12 £64, Family 1+1 £359, Family 2+2 £718.

East and West Lower: Adult £398, Over-75 £205, Over-65 £247, Under-23 £205, Under-18 £74, Under-12 £64.

East and West Upper: Adult £429, Over-75 £205, Over-65 £267, Under-23 £205, Under-18 £74, Under-12 £64.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheeky bastards

Neil says that watching Celtic play Messi and the boys in The Champions League is the same as watching us play Blackburn.

Ok, right........ 

Still not giving you four hundred quid though.

#notconvinced.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2/6d per match in my day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll be 65 in June, and will have the time to travel up to a few more games, and the price offset for wrinklies makes it just that bit more appealing. Unfortunately, I won't get the early discounts, and I doubt very much they will pro rata a couple of months, but I will be taking advantage of what I can..
(The down side is that whenever I turn up, we always seem to lose, home or away  Very Happy )

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have two please.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheeky bastards, we might be in League 1.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wont be getting one now

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

2.5%?? :O - Fuck that i'm off to watch City next season....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum