Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

family feud brewing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1family feud brewing Empty family feud brewing Fri Mar 06 2015, 14:55

well i found out a few years ago that i have two, maybe even three half sisters.  one about 6 years younger and the others just toddlers.  they don't know about me (as far as i know)and i don't know about them (supposedly).

anyway, being a bellend, my half sister had a profile on linkedin so i had a nosey.  next thing i'm sending out some messages blanket emailing people for work and i gets a reply off her asking why i have sent her this message.  I've only went and clicked connect.

anyway, this was a couple of months ago, now i have just got a message saying is such a body your dad?

i've just replied and put yeah, didn't mean to connect though, not sure how that happened.  sorry.

now i am just hoping she doesn't reply again.

2family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Fri Mar 06 2015, 15:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could be on JK.

3family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Fri Mar 06 2015, 15:16

tell me about it!  if i was on benefits it would probably be the way forward

4family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Fri Mar 06 2015, 16:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Why you so against getting to know them johnny?

5family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Sat Mar 07 2015, 11:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Dad has another family as well, my Mum and Dad got divorced when i was little and my Dad didn't really make any effort to stay in touch until it was too late in my eyes, so we have no contact now (apart from some family do's as my Brother stills see's him) but it's awkward all round.

6family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Sun Mar 08 2015, 00:39

Bwfc1958 wrote:Why you so against getting to know them johnny?

I'm not. At first i thought she might still be in contact with him so was a bit wary but we have traded a few messages and she sounds like she has had a similar time with him. 

Works out i actually have four half Sisters that we both know about between us. Very busy man obviously.

7family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Sun Mar 08 2015, 00:40

Norpig wrote:My Dad has another family as well, my Mum and Dad got divorced when i was little and my Dad didn't really make any effort to stay in touch until it was too late in my eyes, so we have no contact now (apart from some family do's as my Brother stills see's him) but it's awkward all round.
 I bet that is awkward for you. I'm lucky he lives down south somewhere now. Fingers crossed is not anywhere i may have to work

8family feud brewing Empty Re: family feud brewing Sun Mar 08 2015, 03:14

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What's left of my family apart from my brother in selhurst,all seem to hate me, it's jealousy.Dont have anything to do with them not for at least 20 years since I left home at 16 even my eldest sister who came to me when her husband was getting drunk and beating her up and asked me to have a word with him has not been in touch since in fact she phoned to say thanks as she had no money coming in as he was off work and it was all my fault and don't I think I should pay his wages while he was off sick, family all fucking nutters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum