Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White 84 sends his love

+11
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
scottjames30
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
bryan458
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Bwfc1958
wanderful life
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1White 84 sends his love Empty White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 17:41

wanderful life

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Currently in the Bahamas,before you say BOLLOX and all that,when he got married again it was to a girl who's family are Millionaires.
That's why he lives in Lostock in a nice house,and his girls go to Bolton School.
He may be daft but he played a blinder there.
As for Bolton I've made a comment.
Read a few posts.74 is still a junkie,brain muddled by super strength home grown.I believe all the kids smoke these days.
I'm sure he'd pass on his best to RT n SK lucky sod.
As for BM do you want pictures I'll phone him.

2White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 17:47

How's the Bahama's? Found it a bit boring myself, can sit on a beach anywhere, water skiing was good though. You staying in the Atlantis? 

Think this is in the wrong section, should be wandering minds.

3White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 17:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Why do you keep telling us about your house in Lostock and various other aesthetic things you have that we don't give a shit about? Am I supposed to be impressed you can afford holidays in the Bahamas and have married into money?

4White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:03

Oh dear..... :facepalm:

5White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Am I supposed to be impressed you can afford holidays in the Bahamas and have married into money?

Was thinking the same thing! Very Happy

6White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well this thread has cheered me up no end...

7White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair, if 84 has upgraded from the last girl in the pic who was giving Breadders the finger then I can understand as she really was a munter!

8White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:27

I never saw that, as I'm not on Facebook.

Was she a proper pig?

9White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:28

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The Bahamas, is that a pub in Wigan???

10White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I never saw that, as I'm not on Facebook.

Was she a proper pig?

She looks a bit like a prozzie.

You don't need FB to be able to see the pics. Wink

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:34; edited 1 time in total

11White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I don't need an expensive holiday in the Bahamas as breadman will be forced to sell me his for 12p before his missus bin bags him Very Happy

12White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 19:12

Bastards, you've scared him off! How are we going to keep up with White84's life now?

13White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 19:18

bwfc1874 wrote:Bastards, you've scared him off! How are we going to keep up with White84's life now?

He's sipping Crystal champagne by the pool with James Bond, Barack Obama and Madonna.

He'll be back.

14White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 19:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Show us karly

15White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 19:54

karlypants wrote:

Was she a proper pig?

Just created a FB account to have a nosey.

If it's the one called Mandy Hogarth, judging from her photos she lives in a dirty house in Pendlebury.

Someone's telling (more) porkies......

16White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 21:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Was she a proper pig?

Just created a FB account to have a nosey.

If it's the one called Mandy Hogarth, judging from her photos she lives in a dirty house in Pendlebury.

Someone's telling (more) porkies......

That's the one, but you didn't need to create an FB account to see that!

17White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 21:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Show us karly

She is linked to the Bolton Nuts FB page. Smile

18White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 22:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

On behalf of Nuts I'd like to wish 84 and his family a wonderful time on holiday.

I don't think most of us would have too much of a problem if he appeared more on here from now on (just as long the racism is kept in check!).

As for his wife, I have no idea whose pictures were posted up on Bolton Nuts, and even if they were apparently giving us the finger, I'd like to think we had more about us than to give abuse to any mans woman on here, and as such I would like to apologise unreservedly for anything said above, even if it was meant in jest.

I'm ashamed.

19White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 21 2015, 23:10

She should be as well.

Her house is filthy.

20White 84 sends his love Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 06:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I dont think she was giving nuts the finger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum