Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soon they'll be no football .

+10
Norpig
Keegan
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Jake McHale
boltonbonce
bryan458
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Soon they'll be no football . Empty Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 18:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After the season ends, for a couple of months.

What are you going to do to fill the gap? I'm going to start playing golf and run for a running club.

Might have a few hours in a beer garden weather permitting.

Its pretty shit when there is no football on tbh.

2Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:01

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Need a cricket forum, "England Nuts", so i can slaughter the shit they churn out every game.

Bring back KP!!!!!

3Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to give up the forum until the new season starts and catch up on my reading.
You lucky people. cheers

4Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm going to give up the forum until the new season starts and catch up on my reading.
You lucky people. cheers

What are you going to read. boncie?

5Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:11

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Look forward to the new season in the prem with palace while i'm in florida for a couple of months.

6Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'm going to give up the forum until the new season starts and catch up on my reading.
You lucky people. cheers

Soon they'll be no football . 41PMY6JEFEL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_

7Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:Look forward to the new season in the prem with palace while i'm in florida for a couple of months.

Nice one, that's a good way to spend your time.

8Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You lucky people. cheers
I bet you won't be able to stay away from here even no football! Razz

9Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
You lucky people. cheers
I bet you won't be able to stay away from here even no football! Razz
Spot on KP. Embarassed

10Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be busy starting a new forum over the Summer - Chorley Nuts. Already got some good ideas and people are lining up to be mods.

11Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 20:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank goodness.

12Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 21:53

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
You lucky people. cheers

I wonder if he tells a heartwarming gently amusing anecdote in it?

13Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 21:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
You lucky people. cheers

I wonder if he tells a heartwarming gently amusing anecdote in it?
Just for that I hope Hayes and Yeading stuff Bath City on Saturday.
I'm only human. Smile

14Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Wed Apr 08 2015, 23:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We've been using up the "No Football" threads at an alarming rate... we'd better hope Neil starts chopping and changing as soon as our season is over!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Thu Apr 09 2015, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'll be getting into the cricket and hopefully taking my boy to one of the international games at Old Trafford.

16Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Thu Apr 09 2015, 11:25

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm going to travel a bit.
I think the new season starts too early. In early August there still plenty of people on holiday so they miss home games.
I'd rather the season started in September but went on until the end of May or early June. Same length and number of games but it would make it easier for all those who are on holiday with the kids throughout August

17Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fun of DIY for me! Very Happy

18Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wimbledon.

19Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Going to get the clubs back out now the weather has picked up (fingers crossed it stays good), get to the driving range after work most night then hit a few courses at the weekends.

20Soon they'll be no football . Empty Re: Soon they'll be no football . Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Going to get the clubs back out now the weather has picked up (fingers crossed it stays good), get to the driving range after work most night then hit a few courses at the weekends.

Have you got a spare one? I bent mine twatted it one, utter rubbish, only paid 50 quid for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum