Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What car do you drive?

+8
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Jake McHale
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sat Apr 18 2015, 20:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha

22What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sat Apr 18 2015, 20:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:I have an 11 plate Jaguar XF, 3.0 litre V6 automatic diesel, (24000 miles), and an old 02 Mazda 626 2 litre petrol, that the missus drives, (mostly). Both excellent cars.
I don't know if my penis is big or small, as I haven't seen it for some time, under my pot belly Very Happy
I could still beat you away from the lights...

23What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Why, would you shoot him?

24What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:04

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I have an 11 plate Jaguar XF, 3.0 litre V6 automatic diesel, (24000 miles), and an old 02 Mazda 626 2 litre petrol, that the missus drives, (mostly). Both excellent cars.
I don't know if my penis is big or small, as I haven't seen it for some time, under my pot belly Very Happy

In the Audi or your armoured Hummer with the fifty cal on top?

25What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sat Apr 18 2015, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want à hummer, à right big fucker.

Call in at the local garage to fill up, and just put à fiver in it for some warped strange reason.

26What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 07:34

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My every day car is a new Megane,that means I have a large man part, I did'nt say the P word like everyone else because I don't want the fuehrer to pick on me again

27What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 10:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Red Toyota Yaris 14 plate - lovely little car.

28What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 11:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't we done this already?

29What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 12:17

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ford Focus C-Max diesel, boring as feck but at least it carries me, and my penis.

30What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:boring as feck but at least it carries me, and my penis.

Dinky or Tonka?

31What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Dinky or Tonka?

Micro machine?

32What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Micro machine?

You need to target your jokes at the appropriate age group, hence my use of Dinky & Tonka.

33What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Haven't we done this already?

Yes.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t5166-what-car-do-you-drive?highlights=drive

34What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Loosely translated as....... Yes you are very boring Scott.  Cool

35What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure most people change cars at some point in their life.

36What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 17:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Possibly, as firstly I don't know what an S3 is, and mine is the 'luxury', i.e. fast, but more of a high speed cruiser. Would still give you one hell of a race though. Very Happy
My mate has the newer version, and is the sport model. Even though he drives it like an old woman, it scares the hell out of me when he does a flying start.
Having said that, very few have left me behind. My boy racer days don't appear to be over yet Smile

37What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Sun Apr 19 2015, 23:37

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Dinky or Tonka?
Double articulated with trailer.  Cool

38What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Mon Apr 20 2015, 10:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just bought a fiesta. Lovely car.

39What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Mon Apr 20 2015, 12:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Had 5 year old rental  Fiesta in Cyprus last week, went to adjust the mirror , and it snapped off. Very Happy  It went ok though for a 1400cc

40What car do you drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car do you drive? Mon Apr 20 2015, 12:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for that glos just taking mine back now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum