You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » You talking to me........?

You talking to me........?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1You talking to me........? Empty You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
In an effort to stop every thread descending into insults and anarchy, here is a thread especially for the fighters.

You can argue about AD, eastenders or anything you want right here and preserve the other threads' integrity.

Take it away ladies.......

2You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is perfect for johnny, he looks for arguments

3You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:20

Guest


Guest
@Boggersbelief wrote:This is perfect for johnny, he looks for arguments
Smile

Still love you boggers

4You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
There's no place for Love on this thread johnny

5You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:23

Guest


Guest
@Bwfc1958 wrote:There's no place for Love on this thread johnny
i'm a lover not a fighter

6You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
You can't fool me y2j.

Your birthday thread for Bonce got binned in favour of Norpigs. That must really rile you up.

Go on johnny, let it all out mate.

I bet KP did it......

7You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:32

Guest


Guest
@Bwfc1958 wrote:You can't fool me y2j.

Your birthday thread for Bonce got binned in favour of Norpigs. That must really rile you up.

Go on johnny, let it all out mate.
Norpigs was better than mine, but as i have already stated, KP is my puppet and put my post at the top!

He knows which side his bread(man) is buttered

8You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:You can't fool me y2j.

Your birthday thread for Bonce got binned in favour of Norpigs. That must really rile you up.

Go on johnny, let it all out mate.

I bet KP did it......

They both got merged actually...

9You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:34

Guest


Guest
thats really weird, i tried to post and it said i wasn't allowed because i saw kps post and now it has gone.

Don't go KP, i'm full of love today.

10You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:35

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:You can't fool me y2j.

Your birthday thread for Bonce got binned in favour of Norpigs. That must really rile you up.

Go on johnny, let it all out mate.

I bet KP did it......

They both got merged actually...
And he's back!!!!!

11You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:thats really weird, i tried to post and it said i wasn't allowed because i saw kps post and now it has gone.

Don't go KP, i'm full of love today.

I was replying to the wrong post. Very Happy

12You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:36

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:thats really weird, i tried to post and it said i wasn't allowed because i saw kps post and now it has gone.

Don't go KP, i'm full of love today.

I was replying to the wrong post. Very Happy
Still love ya!

13You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Even my birthday causes bother. Shocked

14You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:43

Guest


Guest
@boltonbonce wrote:Even my birthday causes bother. Shocked

Clearly you've got too much influence on this site, I expect you to disappear soon.

15You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I need a safe house. 
Wonder if Brucie has a spare room?

16You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:38

Guest


Guest
@boltonbonce wrote:Even my birthday suit causes bother. Shocked
as well it should

17You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You talking to me........? F-this

18You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:52

Guest


Guest
I got up at 4:00 am today, drove down to Sheffield, found out that the idiots in that factory aren't doing the stuff I suggested to try and improve their efficiencies, had a row with the Factory GM about how shit his Team Leaders obviously are, called him a dick and then set off home again.

And promptly got a puncture on Woodhead Pass.

And just got back now.

So I'm in the mood.

Who wants some....?

19You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:52

Guest


Guest
That actually made me laugh out loud

(in a deathly silent office of 10 people that's not a good thing!)

20You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:53

Guest


Guest
Breadman wrote:I got up at 4:00 am today, drove down to Sheffield, found out that the idiots in that factory aren't doing the stuff I suggested to try and improve their efficiencies, had a row with the Factory GM about how shit his Team Leaders obviously are, called him a dick and then set off home again.

And promptly got a puncture on Woodhead Pass.

And just got back now.

So I'm in the mood.

Who wants some....?
Boggers

21You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:55

Guest


Guest
PS,

Don't buy pre-packed sandwiches from M&S because they're made by retarded Bulgarians who think it's perfectly acceptable to stick your hand down your pants and scratch your ball bag on the line.

Equally, "washing your hands" is something that other people do in their eyes.

I'm voting UKIP now.

22You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:57

Guest


Guest
Breadman wrote:PS,

Don't buy pre-packed sandwiches from M&S because they're made by retarded Bulgarians who think it's perfectly acceptable to stick your hand down your pants and scratch your ball bag on the line.

Equally, "washing your hands" is something that other people do in their eyes.

I'm voting UKIP now.
That is grim!  Proper grim!

23You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:57

Guest


Guest
Dirty bastards.

And for once, I'm not joking.

24You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:59

Guest


Guest
Breadman wrote:Dirty bastards.

And for once, I'm not joking.
Please tell me they don't do Tesco's as well.   :sick: :sick:

25You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 16:00

Guest


Guest
@y2johnny wrote:
That actually made me laugh out loud

(in a deathly silent office of 10 people that's not a good thing!)

That was me at about 11 o'clock today.

26You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 16:01

Guest


Guest
Breadman wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:
That actually made me laugh out loud

(in a deathly silent office of 10 people that's not a good thing!)

That was me at about 11 o'clock today.
Smile

27You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 16:03

Guest


Guest
@y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:Dirty bastards.

And for once, I'm not joking.
Please tell me they don't do Tesco's as well.   :sick: :sick:

No, just M&S.

They lost all their other business last year (and now we know why.)

That's why I went in, to try and get 'em back on an even keel with some fresh ideas and a bit of "back to basics."

And I know that this flies in the face of what I said about migrant workers the other day, but the ones in that factory need shipping back pronto.

They can't speak any English and so are almost impossible to manage effectively and they are a bunch of dirty, smelly twats.

That was how I came to call the Factory GM a dick.

They're trying to make an M&S quality product on the cheap and you can't do it.

Anyroad, I still got paid, so bollocks to 'em.

28You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 16:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We have an M&S in the hospital and i eat quite a lot of their sandwiches!

29You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 16:51

Guest


Guest
Good job you've got easy access to loads of prescription antibiotics then........

Stay (especially) away from the Beef and Onion Mayo subs.

That's all I'm saying......

30You talking to me........? Empty Re: You talking to me........? on Wed Apr 22 2015, 17:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Good job you've got easy access to loads of prescription antibiotics then........

Stay (especially) away from the Beef and Onion Mayo subs.

That's all I'm saying......

That's his favourite

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum