Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PFA Championship Team of the Year

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty PFA Championship Team of the Year Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not a single Bolton player in it!

Kieren Westwood (Sheffield Wednesday)

Simon Francis (Bournemouth),
Richard Keogh (Derby County),
Russell Martin (Norwich City),
George Friend (Middlesbrough);

Grant Leadbitter (Middlesbrough);

Matt Ritchie (Bournemouth),
Bakary Sako (Wolves),
Alex Pritchard (Brentford - on loan from Tottenham);

Troy Deeney (Watford),
Daryl Murphy (Ipswich Town).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32474645

2PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:17

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I wouldn't know but does anyone think we legitimately have anyone deserving of being in that team?

3PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:35

We have very few players who are actually deserving of being in the Bolton team, let alone this one......

4PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No we don't.

Clough maybe for next season perhaps.

5PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year Tue Apr 28 2015, 19:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

finlaymcdanger wrote:I wouldn't know but does anyone think we legitimately have anyone deserving of being in that team?

Not a chance Fin, I didn't realise how far behind we were the top sides until I saw us last night.

6PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year Tue Apr 28 2015, 19:59

Didn't Patrick Bamford win player of the year? How is he not in the team?

7PFA Championship Team of the Year Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year Tue Apr 28 2015, 20:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have some cracking young players coming through, Im looking forwards to next season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum