Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jake Livermore - Worth a punt?

+3
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:20

Sense prevails -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed. And yet some still want to challenge the decision.

43Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Sense prevails -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He took drugs and gets no ban? Not sure that is the best message to be sending the world.

If it was athletics he'd be sitting in the stands for at least 2 years.

44Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? Thu Sep 10 2015, 14:58

Mitigating circumstances being the death of his child. Cocaine's no performance enhancer either, no need to ruin his career over it. Send him on a few awareness courses and that sort of nonsense.

45Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? Thu Sep 10 2015, 15:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get where you're coming from, but there should be a zero tolerance attitude to drugs in professional sport. Awful thing to happen to the guy.

46Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Livermore - Worth a punt? Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:23

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not sure where I stand on this. I've been through something similar but never turned to drugs to get through it, but everybody deals with stuff in different ways I suppose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum