Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers listed as second favourites for the drop next season

+2
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers are second favourites for relegation from the Championship next season, according to bookmakers SkyBet.

The company that sponsors the Football League has Neil Lennon's men listed as 7/2 alongside Charlton Athletic to drop to League One in 2015-16 with only Rotherham United at 2/1 more fancied to struggle.

The Whites are 33/1 outsiders to win the title and 9/1 to clinch promotion back to the top flight next season.

They are 4/1 to finish in the top six and 22/1 to win the play-offs.

Hull City are favourites for the Championship title at 9/1, ahead of Middlesbrough (10/1) and QPR (12/1).

In League One, Bury are 14/1 to make it back-to-back promotions and 40/1 outsiders to win the title.

The Shakers are 5/1 for a top-six finish and 28/1 to win the play-offs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit much but bottom 6 is likely.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can't see us bottom but it is interesting how impartial betters see us. Skybet are in this to make money and they fancy us to go down.  Wonder if Fat Phil sees that and says hmmmmm  maybe we should do somat about that......like find some money.

Next to no business has been done so far. If we don't sign a striker capable of hitting the back of the net then we'll be strugglers next year.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we will be mid table, can't see us getting into trouble again if we can maintain or decent home form.

The Championhsip is so unpredictable i don't take any notice of the odds. We were tipped for promotion in Freedmans first full season and look what happened  Sad

We will win the championship. Over 100 points and 150 goals

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We will win the championship. Over 100 points and 150 goals

Nurse, quick this patient is delirious and obviously high as a kite  Laughing

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:We will win the championship. Over 100 points and 150 goals

Nurse, quick this patient is delirious and obviously high as a kite  Laughing

Just had acookie from subway. ......very possibly high Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a surprising assessment seeing as we have let loads of players go, have a very limited budget and finished 18th last time out, however I reckon our season will be decided on the level of quality our kids can produce as I expect them to feature more this time.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They don't know our team, who we'll be playing so how they arrive at that decision probably points to tossing coins or Mystic Meg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum