Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current Odds for Bolton's 2015-2016 campaign

+7
wanderlust
Norpig
observer
boltonbonce
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Champions - 50/1
Promotion - 12/1
To stay up - 1/4
To finish bottom - 7/1
Top 2 - 18/1
Top 6 - 5/1
Not to finish top 6 - 1/8
To make the play-offs - 6/1
Bottom Half - 2/5
Top Half - 15/8

Anyone going to have a bet on the coming season?

just put £50 on us winning the championship, partly due to captain pratters re-signing with us.  we will walk this league.

When is the points prediction league being set up?

131 point this seaon

43 wins 2 Draws and 1 Loss

Zac Clough will finish as our top scorer with 56 goals.  Will we score over 150.  (Pratley will just miss out on top scorer with 53.)

Wonder what odd's i will get on all that.  i'm guessing at best about 5-1.  Because it is that much of a cert!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mid table. Bout as safe a bet as you'll find.

4Current Odds for Bolton's 2015-2016 campaign Empty re - current odds Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:39

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Mid table. Bout as safe a bet as you'll find.
Not after the 10 points deduction for going into administration and the fine for over spending (lol)

Though you never know we might end up champions tongue

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't like negative bets,so the 6/1 to make the play offs would be the bet for me.

boltonbonce wrote:Don't like negative bets,so the 6/1 to make the play offs would be the bet for me.
go for my bet then bonce, nothing but positivity.

already watched one film today while waiting for people to turn up (search party it was called)  now about to watch unfinished business.

Hoping to be back at the hotel for 2 for a siesta Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm watching another episode of 'The Invaders'. I should have better things to do.but sod it. Very Happy

boltonbonce wrote:I'm watching another episode of 'The Invaders'. I should have better things to do.but sod it. Very Happy
i'm gutted, i've watched all nine series of trailer park boys in two weeks.  and can't find the films online anywhere Sad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'm watching another episode of 'The Invaders'. I should have better things to do.but sod it. Very Happy
i'm gutted, i've watched all nine series of trailer park boys in two weeks.  and can't find the films online anywhere Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
love you dad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
love you dad
:bow:

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

FullofSprite wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Mid table. Bout as safe a bet as you'll find.
Not after the 10 points deduction for going into administration and the fine for over spending (lol)

Though you never know we might end up champions tongue
The deduction is now 12 points.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
 try a site called movie tube Johnny, they have them but the quality isn't amazing but they are watchable. I watched the first film last week on there.

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
 try a site called movie tube Johnny, they have them but the quality isn't amazing but they are watchable. I watched the first film last week on there.
cheers norpig!

That will give me something to watch later

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with Lennon on this. If Pratley and Amos sign we have a great chance of survival. If he can get solid defenders, even better. If he can add some quality we may be able to compete in the top half. But until we know what squad we have there's no point in speculating where we'll finish.

wanderlust wrote:I agree with Lennon on this. If Pratley and Amos sign we have a great chance of survival. If he can get solid defenders, even better. If he can add some quality we may be able to compete in the top half. But until we know what squad we have there's no point in speculating where we'll finish.
i'm getting a word

CHAMPIONS

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't bet real money because I don't want to bet against us. 

As it stands today we have less players than we finished with and nobody signed officially.  Therefore to finish mid-table would be a good season.  Hopefully this will change in the next few weeks. But if you had to bet today ....that's wot yer got.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bottom half is a safe bet.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Handful of smart additions and we will be a force. I'm very optimistic about next season

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggers, apparently 150K is too high a fee for a centre back. That's not his wage by the way, that's his entire transfer fee.

In an article posted by BTID on the News side of this forum according to the BN 

"WANDERERS have been linked with a £150,000 move for Aberdeen full-back Shay Logan.Reports in the Scottish press claim Neil Lennon is looking to land the former Manchester City defender, who helped the Dons finish second behind Celtic in the SPL last season.

Given Wanderers’ tight financial situation it would be a surprise to see them splash out cash fees this summer – with the manager already going on record to say he will be looking at “Bosmans and maybe a few loans” unless the search for outside investment bears fruit."

I don't see us being able to sign anyone useful at all if 150K is too much to buy a guy who could be playing in Europe next season instead. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum