Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm sick of having herpes

+3
karlypants
Norpig
doffcocker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm sick of having herpes Empty I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

of the mouth.

Every year, I probably average one cold sore for each of the months of summer. I don't really get them in winter, apparently the sun makes you more prone to an outbreak.
I just got rid of one that I had to carry round Zante with me last week, and I've woke up this morning to another of the bastards making a nice warm prickly home for itself on my lip.
I tried some of those patches last time as they're supposed to make them less conspicuous whilst also fighting the virus but all in all it wasn't £6 well spent. And don't get me started on those creams that come in a tube no bigger than the average cold sore and cost a fortune.
I've tried all the home remedies known to man, but nothing I try ever gets rid of them in less than a week.
I can't believe nobody has come up with an actual cure for this dreadful disease by now.

Now Doctor Christian isn't a Nuts regular (so to speak) that I know of, but I thought we could have an embarrassing bodies thread for people to talk openly about their ailments, and it doesn't have to be herpes related. So whether it's a rash, excessive sweating, chronic odours, genital scars inflicted by ex-partners, you name it, get it off your chest here, and who knows, one of the other Nutters might have the answer.

2I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it must be all those filthy girls on Bradshawgate you keep kissing Doffy  Laughing

3I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:25

Come on. ......We all know it's contracted from behind bargain booze.

Have a wash kp Smile

4I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I knew my name would pop up in here! Very Happy

5I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:28

karlypants wrote:I knew my name would pop up in here! Very Happy

Smile

6I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm glad you're all full of useful advice and sympathy.

Speaking of useful advice, I remember once being in Spar on Halliwell Road and overhearing the woman on the till telling her cold sore ridden son, "you'll know about it if you touch your cock without washing your hands first".

I suppose in a way it's the wisest words I've heard on the matter.

7I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 17:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

8I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once lost my fanny in a fire.

I needed a second mortgage to pay for all the Sudocrem I went through.

9I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 17:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sometimes suffer with cold sores and use them tubes. The best one I have used is Zovirax. You're more prone to get them when stressed and run down apparently.

10I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 17:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loads of stuff out there you can catch.

11I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 17:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:You're more prone to get them when stressed and run down apparently.

That makes sense. My lips were a mess in the Freedman days.

12I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you not tried lip balm as well to stop your lips getting dry and then cracking?

13I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:09

doffcocker wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:You're more prone to get them when stressed and run down apparently.

i've found that too.  same with colds and stuff.

14I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 20:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Freedman should have been nowhere near your lips! Razz

15I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 20:29

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Freedman should have been nowhere near your lips! Razz
he said it was lucky if i treated him like a real lady..................lying bastard

16I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 20:43

You have to catch it before it appears. Use Nivea cream on your face everyday and you won't get one ever again.

17I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 20:45

I'm sick of having herpes 9k=

18I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 20:51

I'm serious, Nivea creme is the best thing ever invented.Used to get a lot of cold sores, not had any for about 5 year now. It's either down to the Nivea or splitting up from my last girlfriend. So if the Nivea doesn't work you know what you have to do.

It also leaves your skin feeling soft and it gives it a nice glow to.

19I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 21:16

Barb Dwyer wrote:I'm serious, Nivea creme is the best thing ever invented.Used to get a lot of cold sores, not had any for about 5 year now. It's either down to the Nivea or splitting up from my last girlfriend. So if the Nivea doesn't work you know what you have to do.

It also leaves your skin feeling soft and it gives it a nice glow to.
Very Happy

20I'm sick of having herpes Empty Re: I'm sick of having herpes Wed Jul 08 2015, 21:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:I'm glad you're all full of useful advice and sympathy.

Speaking of useful advice, I remember once being in Spar on Halliwell Road and overhearing the woman on the till telling her cold sore ridden son, "you'll know about it if you touch your cock without washing your hands first".

I suppose in a way it's the wisest words I've heard on the matter.
Last time I looked, sympathy appeared in the dictionary between shit and syphilis!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum