Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIVE Stream : SK Sturm Graz vs. Bolton Wanderers FC | Friendly Match

+2
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This Saturday's friendly against SK Sturm Graz will be streamed via YouTube - Smile

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Mon Jul 27 2015, 13:54; edited 1 time in total

What time is it on over here BTID?  i'm hoping i'll be back in time

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

18:00 hours

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:25; edited 1 time in total

i hope to be back by then!  Cool, Thanks

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Sturm Graz v Bolton Wanderers

STURM GRAZ v BOLTON WANDERERS
Stadion Kumberg
Saturday 11 July, 2015
Kick off 6pm (local time)

SETTING THE SCENE
The Bolton Wanderers first team squad play their opening pre-season friendly of the 2015/16 campaign against Sturm Graz on Saturday evening.

Neil Lennon and his side will make the journey west from Pollau, their training base in Austria, to Kumberg, located just outside Graz.

With just 29 days to go until the season’s opener against Derby at Macron Stadium, the Bolton players will hope to use this opportunity to get valuable game time under their belts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEAM NEWS
From the initial party that travelled to Austria, only Josh Vela will definitely miss out, after the young midfielder returned to the UK after being struck down with a virus.

Max Clayton is unlikely to feature, as he continues to step up his rehabilitation from a knee injury sustained last season.

Emile Heskey and Liam Trotter will be assessed on the day of the game after slight strains during training in Austria.

The game will likely see the first match action in a Bolton Wanderers shirt for summer recruits Gary Madine and Derik Osede.

Trialist Stephen Dobbie could also feature.

ONE TO WATCH
Donis Avdijaj may not be a household name amid European football fans, but the young Albanian striker has shown plenty of promise in his career to date.

Currently part-way through a loan deal from German giants Schalke, striker Avdijaj scored six goals in 17 games during the second half of last season, helping fire Graz to Europa League qualification.

Aged just 18, Avdijaj also has an impressive scoring record at youth international level, netting 12 goals in 17 appearances with Germany.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't forget that they're on Central European time, so kick off's at 5pm our time.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Don't forget that they're on Central European time, so kick off's at 5pm our time.

Cheers mate, have amended the subtitle. Smile

Thanks breaders. I didnt realise that either

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only an idiot would watch this shit, right nat?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Only an idiot would watch this shit, right nat?

Correct.

Friendlies are for ponces.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm working this evening, will watch the replay if they leave it up.

If I'm not busy with the girlfriend of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm working this evening, will watch the replay if they leave it up.

If I'm not busy with the blowup girlfriend of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a Face

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm working this evening, will watch the replay if they leave it up.

What a Face

Sounds about right that Martin! Very Happy

Hipster, make sure you have your puncture repair kit handy in case you pop it! Very Happy

karlypants wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

What a Face

Sounds about right that Martin! Very Happy

Hipster, make sure you have your puncture repair kit handy in case you pop it! Very Happy

Is hipster a pin dick?

Inflatable girlfriends......

Now that's a throwback to the old days.

(Mr Pig will know what I'm on about - not that he had one, he'll just remember an alleged Bolton fan who did.)

Seriously who would use a blow up doll. They just remind me of only fools and horses Smile

We used to take one to away games and stick her out of the sun roof.

Bendy Barbara she was called.

And she wasn't a cheap one either - you had to at least buy her a can of compressed CO2 before she'd let you feel her up.

I will always remember Barbara (out the sun roof) leading a convoy of Bolton fans' cars away from Ninian Park after we'd beaten Cardiff in the late 80's.

Simpler times.......

So you've gone from bendy barbara to big barry

How times have changed Smile

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Seriously who would use a blow up doll. They just remind me of only fools and horses Smile
people who want to feel good about themselves. They all look very impressed when you whip your tackle out. There's also a terrorist version out now apparently...they blow themselves up.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Seriously who would use a blow up doll. They just remind me of only fools and horses Smile
people who want to feel good about themselves. They all look very impressed when you whip your tackle out.  There's also a terrorist version out now apparently...they blow themselves up.

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum