Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New track for the Macron

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New track for the Macron Empty New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not really sure what to make of that........

3New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:18

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Should of renamed it bolton nuts. The new and much better version if burnden aces Smile

4New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Should of renamed it bolton nuts. The new and much better version if burnden aces Smile
I agree!

Nearly chocked when I read this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Go back to munching on dough boy's inch and a half number 4 your times up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

alright, soft lad, you keep entertaining everyone on here with your wit.

you're about as funny as an std, which i'm sure you are riddled with, you bulb

What an absolute mess of a forum! :rofl:

5New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 18:53

I've had some fun taking the piss but the guy is an absolute muppet.

6New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 19:17

Is he a stand alone poster or is he a character?

Somebody must know.

(And before anybody puts two and two together and gets five, the only reason I chose "Original Angry Dad" on the BN site was to wind him up because I remember him saying on here once that somebody (Amos possibly?) had nicked his ID on there.)

7New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 19:30

If there really is someone as desperate and stupid as that i truly despair

8New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 19:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

I agree!

Nearly chocked when I read this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Go back to munching on dough boy's inch and a half number 4 your times up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

alright, soft lad, you keep entertaining everyone on here with your wit.

you're about as funny as an std, which i'm sure you are riddled with, you bulb

What an absolute mess of a forum! :rofl:
Just had a little look through that thread with the link you posted. What a truly shite forum that place looks. Apparently AD has spies to tell him what's going on on nuts. How fucking sad is that? Spying on an Internet forum because you need to know so badly what people are saying. 

Looks like even the regular posters know it's shit but still hang around out of some sort of sentimentality. Even the mods don't want to know any more.

Having said that, it seems a number of people from here like to go nosing around BA as well so maybe this is some sort of Internet tradition I'm not familiar with.

I can see Johnny goes over there for a bit of a wind up but the rest I don't get.

Why do you give a shit?

9New track for the Macron Empty Re: New track for the Macron Fri Aug 21 2015, 19:43

The posters that are left there on there are right miserable twats. I know we all take it in turns having a bit of a moan and stuff but the majority of the time its all jokey and taking the piss out of eachother. Where as they ALL genuinely sound like they fooking hate each other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum