You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Be more German

Be more German

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 22]

1Be more German Empty Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 13:07

Guest


Guest
As in Britain needs to.

The migrant crisis is causing chaos and rather than building a wall and hoping it goes away we should be treating refugees with respect. Germany is taking in a staggering 800,000 migrants this year. We're refusing to take any refugees from the Middle East and Africa and it's a disgrace. These are families escaping war and risking their lives to do so, the EU should be acting as one and finding a way to house them instead of the likes of Cameron describing these people as a 'swarm'.

As always this government can't look beyond the negative headline's they'd get from the Mail if they actually acted on this, they're more bothered about their image than the thousands of people suffering every day and it has to change.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-opens-its-gates-berlin-says-all-syrian-asylumseekers-are-welcome-to-remain-as-britain-is-urged-to-make-a-similar-statement-10470062.html

Be more German 7076-1whilv5

2Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 13:47

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Think I'll open that bag of popcorn.

3Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 13:51

Guest


Guest
I doubt anybody will supply a compelling argument against, what choice do we have?

4Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 15:21

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wonder if they'll be asked to take a shower on arrival?

5Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 15:22

Guest


Guest
@wanderlust wrote:Wonder if they'll be asked to take a shower on arrival?

They're coming here to work and be free.

Remember, work makes you free.

6Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 15:25

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Arbeit, you bite, we all bite...

7Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 15:43

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@wanderlust wrote:Arbeit, you bite, we all bite...
very witty Herr Vander! That joke works

8Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Why don't they send them to Poland & Romania?

Must be loads of space there!

And while we are at it. let's get the channel tunnel bricked up as well!

9Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 16:14

Guest


Guest
I think we should split them up between the EU and EU funding to be assigned to those countries who take on the most, so along with everyone else Poland and Romania would have to take a share yes.

On Polish immigration there was a fantastic campaign this week by UK based Poles, really helped to raise awareness of how much they contribute to the UK.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/20/polish-migrants-strike-blood-donation-protest

10Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 17:37

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@karlypants wrote:Why don't they send them to Poland & Romania?

Must be loads of space there!

And while we are at it. let's get the channel tunnel bricked up as well!

You make some valid points.
Every country has the right to defend it's borders against undesirables.
But then again every person in a country deserves freedom of speech, don't they?

11Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 17:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:As in Britain needs to.

The migrant crisis is causing chaos and rather than building a wall and hoping it goes away we should be treating refugees with respect. Germany is taking in a staggering 800,000 migrants this year. We're refusing to take any refugees from the Middle East and Africa and it's a disgrace. These are families escaping war and risking their lives to do so, the EU should be acting as one and finding a way to house them instead of the likes of Cameron describing these people as a 'swarm'.

As always this government can't look beyond the negative headline's they'd get from the Mail if they actually acted on this, they're more bothered about their image than the thousands of people suffering every day and it has to change.


I'm genuinely interested in your experience of migrants 1874, I'd hazard a guess you have none.

12Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:14

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Chairmanda wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:Arbeit, you bite, we all bite...
very witty Herr Vander! That joke works

Glad you're keeping up Manda. Was in Bristol last night dropping youngest back at Uni for a Maths resit. Spent the night in Redlands? with him and a bunch of other failures Smile and drove back in the peeing rain this morning. Awful weather.

13Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:18

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:As in Britain needs to.

The migrant crisis is causing chaos and rather than building a wall and hoping it goes away we should be treating refugees with respect. Germany is taking in a staggering 800,000 migrants this year. We're refusing to take any refugees from the Middle East and Africa and it's a disgrace. These are families escaping war and risking their lives to do so, the EU should be acting as one and finding a way to house them instead of the likes of Cameron describing these people as a 'swarm'.

As always this government can't look beyond the negative headline's they'd get from the Mail if they actually acted on this, they're more bothered about their image than the thousands of people suffering every day and it has to change.


I'm genuinely interested in your experience of migrants 1874, I'd hazard a guess you have none.

It's impossible to live in Birmingham or London and have no contact with immigrants, I'd guess I'm exposed to immigration far more often than you are.

But that's not what this is about, what's the alternative? Allow people to drown in the med? Send them back to ISIS? We had a hand in fucking up the Middle East and Africa we should at least have the decency to show some compassion and help these people.

14Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:

It's impossible to live in Birmingham or London and have no contact with immigrants, I'd guess I'm exposed to immigration far more often than you are.

But that's not what this is about, what's the alternative? Allow people to drown in the med? Send them back to ISIS? We had a hand in fucking up the Middle East and Africa we should at least have the decency to show some compassion and help these people.

We can't even support people in our own country, how can we support non-British people?

15Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:22

Guest


Guest
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Why don't they send them to Poland & Romania?

Must be loads of space there!

And while we are at it. let's get the channel tunnel bricked up as well!

You make some valid points.
Every country has the right to defend it's borders against undesirables.
But then again every person in a country deserves freedom of speech, don't they?

Why are Syrian refugees for instance 'undesirables' to you SK? 

This man crossed the med on a flimsy boat that nearly sank with his family. His and his kids lives are worth just as much as yours. This narrative of undesirables needs to change.

Be more German 7076-15r82lv

16Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Does that guy have a family link for you? A 16 yr old girl appeared in court in Manchester today on mischief charges, we have enough of these "undesirables" already here without opening our doors to every Tom, Dick or Harry who'll come in and be a drain on our resources.
Thank fuck for the water around our country, make it deeper I say!

17Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:44

Guest


Guest
So everybody from the Middle East is a terrorist...

It's alarming how many people the Daily Mail manage to brainwash.

18Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Question for you, was your great grandad born and bred in Britain?

19Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 18:59

Guest


Guest
Born and raised in Bolton actually and my other side in Jarrow.

Don't see your point.

20Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I follow king Richard the lion heart.

21Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
He was an infidel fighting the cause and now the infidels are wanted!!
Where's allah when you need him?



Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:15; edited 1 time in total

22Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:14

Guest


Guest
He was French.

23Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:17

Guest


Guest
....and most likely gay.

24Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Never been to France, is it nice?

25Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat gets strung up if she re hashes old topics. This absolute shite has been done to death

26Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:27

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I agree, when Corbyn becomes Labour Leader we'll be in a one party state.
Now that's something to think about.

27Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I'm guessing these immigrants don't have passports and records etc. How do we vet them? There could be rapists, thieves, murderers and paedophiles amongst them no?

28Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:35

Guest


Guest
@Boggersbelief wrote:Nat gets strung up if she re hashes old topics. This absolute shite has been done to death

The crisis is ongoing, a thread for it is important. If you're not interested just don't look at it, which is very simple to do on the internet.

29Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:38

Guest


Guest
@Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm guessing these immigrants don't have passports and records etc. How do we vet them? There could be rapists, thieves, murderers and paedophiles amongst them no?

Quite possibly. But do you punish the thousands of innocent men, women and children because of that risk?

My issue with it is that the government is doing nothing to actually solve the issue, it's typical of Cameron to be so basic he can't come up with a progressive answer to the problem. He's even prosecuting a migrant for trying to walk the channel tunnel, so he'll be locked up for a few months on the taxpayer then released. It's madness.

30Be more German Empty Re: Be more German on Wed Aug 26 2015, 19:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:

Quite possibly. But do you punish the thousands of innocent men, women and children because of that risk?


Sadly, you probably do.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 22]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum