Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You dirty northern monkeys.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1You dirty northern monkeys. Empty You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 12:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

http://money.aol.co.uk/2012/01/11/cheapskate-brits-wear-dirty-undies/?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl4|sec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D91718

It says only 81% of you lot change your sock,'s & pants every day.
Come on own up you dirty slag's.

2You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 12:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:http://money.aol.co.uk/2012/01/11/cheapskate-brits-wear-dirty-undies/?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl4|sec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D91718

It says only 81% of you lot change your sock,'s & pants every day.
Come on own up you dirty slag's.

ewwwwe!!! Change them everyday.

Going commando, could be the way forward, though!

3You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo, you must have been a Northern monkey at some point in your life to support the Wanderers. Or are you just a glory hunter?

4You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Magoo, you must have been a Northern monkey at some point in your life to support the Wanderers. Or are you just a glory hunter?

Are you taking the piss, No glory in that shitty team, but I still support them.
And yes I was, and still am a Northern monkey, Magoo out with clean pants and sock's on.

5You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought you were some sort of farmer Magoo, they don't know the meaning of clean y-fronts.

6You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am no farmer, I have land & Horses, & always have clean pants on.

7You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:39

I bet you shag horses every night while Mrs Magoo watches Home & Away.

8You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater wrote:I bet you shag horses every night while Mrs Magoo watches Home & Away.

What ever pleases your tiny mind Fcuk face.

9You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I bet you shag horses every night while Mrs Magoo watches Home & Away.

If that was the case, to which i really do doubt, then he has had 4 weeks off as Home and Away hasn't been shown and doesn't return until Monday!

But anyway that sort of past-time is only done by those in the borough of Blackburn with Darwen as the electricity is switched off between 5pm and 8am - due to the council wasting money on extra stables.

10You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 16:17

bwfc71 wrote:

If that was the case, to which i really do doubt, then he has had 4 weeks off as Home and Away hasn't been shown and doesn't return until Monday!

He had to take time off, he probably got the horse pregnant.

11You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:09

i want to kill you bolton hater. i may do if i ever see you

12You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:i want to kill you bolton hater. i may do if i ever see you

Don't hold back NUTs.

13You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:18

he'd be my 4th. the others are buried outside my caravan.

Last edited by Sir Nut's Dad on Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:19; edited 1 time in total

14You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

He had to take time off, he probably got the horse pregnant.

You really are a thick Twat aren't you, It would be like throwing a sausage up the M6.

15You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
You really are a thick Twat aren't you, It would be like throwing a sausage up the M6.

Is that from experience Magoo?

16You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater looks like he prefers it up ' Satans Alley.' I would imagine that his back passage bears more than a resemblance to the Mersey tunnel.

17You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:25

Yeah right. I was once in Blackburn and the woman I was boning was in Bolton. My cock is massive.

18You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Yeah right. I was once in Blackburn and the woman I was boring was in Bolton.

Yeah right Fatso. Were you talking to her on a sex chat line ?

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Jan 12 2012, 20:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)

19You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:

Is that from experience Magoo?

Oy silly bollocks, you would not like it on your nose as a wart.

20You dirty northern monkeys. Empty Re: You dirty northern monkeys. Thu Jan 12 2012, 20:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the size of a wart? Poor Mrs Magoo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum