Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Brighton

+12
bryan458
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
rammywhite
JAH
karlypants
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 2-2 Brighton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Brighton Sun Sep 27 2015, 08:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we started the game well then let in 2 sloppy goals, but cresit to them they gave it everything in the second half. Feeney was poor yesterday, his final ball is shocking and how many times did Pisano offer him an overlap and not once did he use him.

I still think we need to push Mavies up behind the front man, he's the one bit of quality we have although i was impressed with Clayton. He did well and looked like he can handle the physical stuff a lot better than Clough.

Glad for Madine that he's finally got the monkey off his back, lets hope he can go on a run now.

A point against the league leaders is more than i thought we'd get so quite happy with that

62Bolton 2-2 Brighton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Brighton Sun Sep 27 2015, 09:09

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:we started the game well then let in 2 sloppy goals, but cresit to them they gave it everything in the second half. Feeney was poor yesterday, his final ball is shocking and how many times did Pisano offer him an overlap and not once did he use him.

I still think we need to push Mavies up behind the front man, he's the one bit of quality we have although i was impressed with Clayton. He did well and looked like he can handle the physical stuff a lot better than Clough.

Glad for Madine that he's finally got the monkey off his back, lets hope he can go on a run now.

A point against the league leaders is more than i thought we'd get so quite happy with that
Don't think we can play Mark Davies where you'd like him to be. If you play him there you risk injury. One more bad injury and that's it for him - he'll have to retire - Lennon knows this and that's why he plays him where he does.

63Bolton 2-2 Brighton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Brighton Sun Sep 27 2015, 09:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry don't agree, if he's playing deeper he has to make more tackles as he's helping out Danns. He's better suited to being further foward, why not play Spearing or Vela there instead?

64Bolton 2-2 Brighton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Brighton Sun Sep 27 2015, 13:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny how we seem to sort one problem out and almost immediately another one comes along. The defence has been great until the Huddersfield game but the two goals we conceded yesterday looked like we still have problems although Wheater was obviously a bit rusty and it showed. That said, there were many positives including Pisano's willingness to get up and down, Madine scoring (and I didn't see anything wrong with the disallowed effort TBH) and the general all round effort.
Not sure if the defence improved in the second half or whether pushing to get back into the game simply relieved the pressure.
It's a good point and with the imminent arrival of a striker we may be about to turn a corner - which is greatly needed as only the three teams that came out of League 1 are below us - and they are starting to show signs of life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum