Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Differences between men and women

+8
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
xmiles
Norpig
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Sluffy
Chairmanda
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Women - Differences between men and women - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences between men and women Sat Sep 26 2015, 08:41

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The difference is that me(male) am up and dong things like answering this ,walking the dog, and doing all kinds of other useful stuff while she (female) is, as usual, lying in bed watching last nights Strictly for the second time.

22Women - Differences between men and women - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences between men and women Sat Sep 26 2015, 09:02

rammywhite wrote:The difference is that me(male) am up and dong things like answering this ,walking the dog, and doing all kinds of other useful stuff while she (female) is, as usual, lying in bed watching last nights Strictly for the second time.

Funny you should say that.

Mrs B rolled over at about 8 o'clock, "accidentally" poked me in the ribs and then said "Oh, are you awake? A cup of tea would be nice, love. Thanks."

23Women - Differences between men and women - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences between men and women Sat Sep 26 2015, 09:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:Women know how to bring women to orgasm much better than men.
True,i get my tips from them.

24Women - Differences between men and women - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences between men and women Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Women have more hair.

25Women - Differences between men and women - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences between men and women Sun Sep 27 2015, 00:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Men are better than women period.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

26Women - Differences between men and women - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences between men and women Sun Sep 27 2015, 01:02

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum