Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are transgender women real women?

+2
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are transgender women real women?  Empty Are transgender women real women? Sat Oct 09 2021, 22:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Simple question really. 
Are you of the view that a man is man and a woman is a woman? Or can people choose their gender identity?

If you are of the old school of thought, do you fear being left behind or labelled a dinosaur? ( I wonder if you can choose to be labelled a dinosaur)

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Biggie you are certainly going for subjects that are controversial at the moment! I have been labelled a snowflake before but i do think there are only 2 genders but that does leave the issue of people who have had a sex change. Not sure of the current legislation but are they still classed as the sex they were born? i can see a case for people who have had a sex change to be able to officially change their gender.

On the other hand people like Sam Smith who claim they are non binary and insist on using pronouns like they and them are ridiculous.

Just googled how many genders are there and it ranges from 36 to 76  Shocked

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are real transgender women.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat would probably know.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nat would probably know.

You bitch.

Everyone has the right to identify as they wish. If I say I'm a plant pot, I'm a plant pot.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You bitch.

Everyone has the right to identify as they wish. If I say I'm a plant pot, I'm a plant pot.
Fine by me, Nat. Show us yer bloomers!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm very much a dinosaur but as I see it you are a combination of physical form and how you are internally wired up.

It self-evident that nature intends life to reproduce itself - otherwise it would simply die out - but nature also creates variation's to its themes.

This manifests itself sometimes in homosexuality where some are attracted by the same sex.

Nothing wrong at all in that, it's just what wiring nature gave you and if you find happiness with someone who is similarly created that way then good for you both.

Similarly if you are born with the body of a man and the mind of a woman - or visa versa, then I again see nothing wrong in transgendering if that's what they desire.

The only real issue I see is when how you are born gives you an unfair advantage such as in sport.

A fully developed man is normally bigger and stronger than a woman, so if a man transgenders to a woman and competes at sport with women where power and strength is a big factor, then it seems to me unfair to naturally born women competing against them.

I imagine there are more subtle concerns as well that as a bloke I don't really comprehend such as where women feel uncomfortable around a person who was born and lived as a man before transgendering - such as say in a woman's refuge.

Tbh I'm wired up in such a way as I find it incomprehensible to want to have sex with another man, so I don't really get bisexuals at all.  Why would any bloke want another mans cock up their bum, or suck one off?  Not for me thank you.

Still if they want to do that and find others the same - then that's up to them.

To answer the question asked though - in the starkest terms the answer is no - and that is because transgenders simply aren't able to naturally give birth and real women can.

People should simply live and let live providing they aren't doing harm to anyone else.

Not sure why it is such a big issue to other people really?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to work with a bloke who hated this sort of thing and raved on and on about anal sex between men being unnatural, but moaned because his wife didn't let him do it to her.
Since I've retired, both his daughters have come out as lesbians. I was going to call him, but thought better of it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Why would any bloke want another mans cock up their bum, or suck one off?  

:trust:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought this was an interesting story on this topic, where a woman with strong but seemingly reasonable views about women having issues of men having transgendered to being women - who view themselves as non-binary (which as far as I understand the term means bi-sexual?) having access to women only places such as refuges - and seems to have been forced out of her own company that she had started twenty years ago, through a 'cancel culture' reaction prompted by a transgendered non binary employee of hers officially complaining about her

Probably a bit more to it from both sides but on the face of it seems like one of those left wing activist liberalism gone mad story's to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59584638

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum