Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glasgow Bin Lorry Driver Who Killed 6 People

+2
boltonbonce
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has put people's lives at risk again due to driving a car last month despite losing his licence for medical reasons.

Is it time he got a custodial sentence?

What do you guys think?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty diabolical if you ask me. I'd be ashamed to be seen out.

Just read that the driver of the bus that crashed in Coventry,killing two people,was 77. The company said he'd recently passed a medical,but surely there should be an age limit for driving such a vehicle.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Pretty diabolical if you ask me. I'd be ashamed to be seen out.

Just read that the driver of the bus that crashed in Coventry,killing two people,was 77. The company said he'd recently passed a medical,but surely there should be an age limit for driving such a vehicle.
I couldn't believe it when I heard his age on the radio earlier today, 77 is ridiculous for driving such vehicle.

The bin man though seems to not have learned his lesson.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Has put people's lives at risk again due to driving a car last month despite losing his licence for medical reasons.

Is it time he got a custodial sentence?

What do you guys think?

I think he should burn in Hell the fat bastard.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The bin man is a killer as far as I'm concerned.

He knew he had a blackout whilst working on the busses and deliberately hid the fact from his insurance and his council employer to get a driving job on the bins.

He had another black out and six people were killed.

How can he not be guilty of their deaths.

If he told the truth and was true to himself he would not have even been behind the wheel that day.  Fair enough we all take chances but risking blacking out at the wheel is taking things too far.

To drive again after all this is just taking the piss.

Maybe the Arabs have something when they lop peoples limbs off for doing wrong, he certainly wouldn't be driving anything ever again in that part of the world!

Perhaps our country is to soft at times and some shites just do what so ever they want like this bastard.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

:agree:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Pretty diabolical if you ask me. I'd be ashamed to be seen out.

I agree. The Age Discrimination Act has made it difficult for firms to refuse to employ people on the grounds of their age. Personally, I don't think a 77 yr old man should be driving a bus. I certainly wouldn't want my children getting on his bus. There is no way a 77 yr old man can have the same depth perception and awareness and reaction of a younger man. I never use public transport because I don't like the idea of putting my life in someone else's hands.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

PS. I think the bin man should be given a custodial sentence for taking the piss and he should be banned from driving for life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum