Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

another shooting in little hulton

+5
Norpig
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Mon Oct 12 2015, 11:19

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:Stay safe 58. Check to see if anyone is selling kevlar on ebay
I could definitely do with a bullet proof vest.

And car.

And bullet proof glass in my house.

Wouldn't fancy this job though. Especially if you arrive at a moment you realise the vest isn't quite strong enough.

22another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Mon Oct 12 2015, 13:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must spend a fortune on new trousers. Shocked

23another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 08:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moved to Salford now.  Seems Norpig is seeking out Johnny now!  Who's next?

24another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 09:14

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Moved to Salford now.  Seems Norpig is seeking out Johnny now!  Who's next?
Seeking me out............he's moved to be closer to his boss

Message for Norpig:  Your Next Target: Brucie Lover

25another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't even think about it. Cool
another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 _51272540_tank_man_grab

26another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:14

boltonbonce wrote:Don't even think about it. Cool
another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 _51272540_tank_man_grab
knowing you the missile would fire inwards Very Happy

27another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to drive a tank.
another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Giphy

28another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:28

boltonbonce wrote:I used to drive a tank.
another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Giphy
love that film :0)

29another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to the gun issue.
If your job took you to the USA,would you buy a gun?
I'm sure you'd never want to use one,but would it give you peace of mind,knowing that,if your family were in danger,you had access to one?

30another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:36

boltonbonce wrote:Back to the gun issue.
I'm sure you'd never want to use one,but would it give you peace of mind,knowing that,if your family were in danger,you had access to one?
no.  i'd just put a picture of bruce forsyth in the window which should be a good enough deterrent for wannabe intruders

31another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Doormat9 :nuts:

32another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:42

boltonbonce wrote:another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Doormat9 :nuts:
No

33another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 13:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 6a00d83451cbb069e2014e86bb57d6970d-pi cheers

34another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Tue Oct 13 2015, 22:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:Back to the gun issue.
Interesting question. Having 3 kids in the house I wouldn't be keen but if anything were to happen and a gun would have protected my family I would be gutted. I guess I could only answer that accurately if I was put in that position. Most of the time you probably won't need one. If you went on holiday there you wouldn't get one. It would be like me getting a gun now to protect my family against all this gun crime going on round here. I don't feel the need so maybe it would be the same over there.

You posed the question boncey, what would you do?

35another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Wed Oct 14 2015, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I lived over there I'd probably own one.

But with my record,the only person likely to get shot with it is me. silent

36another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Wed Oct 14 2015, 17:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have house prices gone down there in the last two weeks, might get a good deal, i might move there.

37another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Wed Oct 14 2015, 19:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Have house prices gone down there in the last two weeks, might get a good deal, i might move there.

Take AD with you. He's supposed to be from that neck of the woods.

38another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Wed Oct 14 2015, 19:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Have house prices gone down there in the last two weeks, might get a good deal, i might move there.

Take AD with you. He's supposed to be from that neck of the woods.

I thought he was Brighton/ South London?

39another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Wed Oct 14 2015, 21:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Claimed to be originally from Salford iirc.

40another shooting in little hulton - Page 2 Empty Re: another shooting in little hulton Wed Oct 14 2015, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Claimed to be originally from Salford iirc.

Right then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum