You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Tits & Fanny In Male Prison

Tits & Fanny In Male Prison

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 18:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The following photos are of Tara Hudson, aged 26 from Bath, who was recently sentenced to 12 weeks in jail after admitting assault.

Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROuJBI6seXWhSFtDhW3BXCN_QRGVBqNW1D8W4npB_6RGeTE6CyGQ

Tits & Fanny In Male Prison 11249172-large

Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Tara-Hudson-472210

I have absolutely no doubt you'd all shag Tara given half a chance. Well Tara is actually a transgender woman. She was born a man but had reconstructive surgery when she was a teenager and has lived as a woman all her adult life.

But she has been sent to a male prison to serve her sentence. Her family claim she will be a target because she is a male fantasy Barbie doll lookalike.

Is this right? Shouldn't she really be in a female prison? She has tits and a fanny after all. What do you think?

2Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:00

Guest


Guest
No fanny according to her Mum in the 5Live interview I heard - still got a willy.

Sorry to be crass, but it's important to report these things properly.

3Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:No fanny according to her Mum in the 5Live interview I heard - still got a willy.

Sorry to be crass, but it's important to report these things properly.

I agree, forgive my ignorance.

Further research suggests she has a knob.

Although judging by that skimpy bikini, not a big one.

4Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:05

Guest


Guest
No problem, happy to help - wouldn't want you to make yourself look daft on the internet by posting rubbish.

Apparently it's been zapped with hormones and is now tiny and shrivelled up.

She calls it her "Scott".

5Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:06

Guest


Guest
Are you ever going to get your op nat?

6Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:08

Guest


Guest
If only we had someone on the site with first hand experience of this who could part with their wisdom and views.

Btw, not the prison side, the shrivelled up limp dick side



Last edited by y2johnny on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:09; edited 1 time in total

7Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:Are you ever going to get your op nat?

Why would I want a willy?

8Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If she had a fanny whether fake or not and I had been banged up for life, then I would certainly give it one...

9Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Dunno if anybody here has seen the HBO series Oz.

It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.

Fantastic series by the way.

10Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:09

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:Are you ever going to get your op nat?

Why would I want a willy removing?

To appear more female?

11Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:10

Guest


Guest
@doffcocker wrote:It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.


What, her willy?

How's that work then....?

12Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:10

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:If she had a fanny whether fake or not and I had been banged up for life, then I would certainly give it one...

If not? Flip it round?

13Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@doffcocker wrote:Dunno if anybody here has seen the HBO series Oz.

It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.

Fantastic series by the way.

It's a show about raping transgender women?

You bloody weirdo.

14Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Breadman wrote:
@doffcocker wrote:It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.


What, her willy?

How's that work then....?

I assumed the reconstructive surgery included a rearrangement down below.

15Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:14

Guest


Guest
No, Doff - we established that in Comment No2, mate.

She's still got a "Scott" and they haven't yet turned it inside out and made it into a "Boggers" yet.

16Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@doffcocker wrote:
It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.
Boy have I seen a few of them!

I saw one smoke 40 fags one time! Shocked

17Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't get the clown's pocket reference.

18Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:
@karlypants wrote:If she had a fanny whether fake or not and I had been banged up for life, then I would certainly give it one...

If not?  Flip it round?
Yeah!....why not! Very Happy



Last edited by karlypants on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:23; edited 1 time in total

19Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:23

Guest


Guest
Yawning dog?
Wizards sleeve?
Donner kebab?

20Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:Yawning dog?
Wizards sleeve?
Donner kebab?

Is this Bolton slang?

21Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@doffcocker wrote:Dunno if anybody here has seen the HBO series Oz.

It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.

Fantastic series by the way.

It's a show about raping transgender women?

You bloody weirdo.

Not exactly.

I'm surprised nobody here has seen Oz. It's full of willies and bums and mouth hugs.

22Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@doffcocker wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@doffcocker wrote:Dunno if anybody here has seen the HBO series Oz.

It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.

Fantastic series by the way.

It's a show about raping transgender women?

You bloody weirdo.

Not exactly.

I'm surprised nobody here has seen Oz. It's full of willies and bums.
I think that's where the problem is, all of us want to see front bums and not willies. Very Happy

23Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@doffcocker wrote:
I'm surprised nobody here has seen Oz. It's full of willies and bums and mouth hugs.

This is clearly on some gay porn channel. This is a family site you know.

24Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:32

Guest


Guest
We had this debate at work years ago.

Porn's better if you can see the willy.

There you go - sounds a bit gay but it's true.

Porn without willies is rubbish.

Porn with just willies is a whole other debate and I'm not advocating that obviously but I just thought I'd put it out there to see what you lot think.

25Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:We had this debate at work years ago.

Porn's better if you can see the willy.

There you go - sounds a bit gay but it's true.

Porn without willies is rubbish.

Porn with just willies is a whole other debate and I'm not advocating that obviously but I just thought I'd put it out there to see what you lot think.
I totally agree but Doffy has said willies and bums and he hasn't stipulated if it is women's bums...

26Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:We had this debate at work years ago.

Porn's better if you can see the willy.

There you go - sounds a bit gay but it's true.

Porn without willies is rubbish.

Porn with just willies is a whole other debate and I'm not advocating that obviously but I just thought I'd put it out there to see what you lot think.

Fucking start your own gay sex thread, sick and tired of serious threads being hijacked by this shite.

20-odd posts in and not a single comment about whether transgender women should be sent to a male prison.

27Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:We had this debate at work years ago.

Porn's better if you can see the willy.

There you go - sounds a bit gay but it's true.

Porn without willies is rubbish.

Porn with just willies is a whole other debate and I'm not advocating that obviously but I just thought I'd put it out there to see what you lot think.

Fucking start your own gay sex thread, sick and tired of serious threads being hijacked by this shite.

20-odd posts in and not a single comment about whether transgender women should be sent to a male prison.
As a transgender yourself, how do you feel about it Nat? Very Happy

28Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@doffcocker wrote:
I'm surprised nobody here has seen Oz. It's full of willies and bums and mouth hugs.

This is clearly on some gay porn channel. This is a family site you know.

Don't you go making assumptions about me like this because I know loads of people that watch Oz and they're in happy healthy heterosexual relationships.

But anyway sorry for lowering the tone.

29Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@doffcocker wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@doffcocker wrote:
I'm surprised nobody here has seen Oz. It's full of willies and bums and mouth hugs.

This is clearly on some gay porn channel. This is a family site you know.

Don't you go making assumptions about me like this because I know loads of people that watch Oz and they're in happy healthy heterosexual relationships.

But anyway sorry for lowering the tone.
So you are saying that this program is full of benders then?

That will be why I have never watched it then.

I was a bit slow there! Very Happy

30Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison on Tue Oct 27 2015, 19:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Now shut up,and behave. rabbit
Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXaNcwoTMwYD1WZxp4rh6HeLf1_82h4kTwcN9XwkjIge1NgU159w

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum