Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel good story of the week....

+5
Numpty 28723
chipbutty
Sluffy
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feel good story of the week.... Empty Feel good story of the week.... Mon Jun 04 2012, 16:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Joey Barton has been punched in an altercation outside a nightclub in Liverpool in the early hours of Monday morning.

Police were called and two men arrested following the incident, with Barton leaving the scene voluntarily.

The 29-year-old QPR midfielder had been in Garlands nightclub in Liverpool city centre.

A statement by Merseyside Police read: "We have arrested two men following reports of a disturbance in Liverpool city centre in the early hours of this morning.

"Officers were called at 5.30am following reports of an altercation outside of a nightclub.

"On arrival they found a 29-year-old man who had sustained some injury to his face.

"The man left the scene voluntarily. Two 21-year-old men were arrested at the scene for a public order offence and they are currently in police custody."

Barton is currently facing a 12-match ban and an internal investigation at Loftus Road for the events surrounding his red card at Manchester City on the final day of the season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7794680/Barton-hurt-in-nightclub-fight

2Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Mon Jun 04 2012, 17:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ahh... poor chap. I hope he feels better soon.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Mon Jun 04 2012, 17:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The bloke who hit him is just as bad as Barton.

Two wrongs and all that.

4Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Mon Jun 04 2012, 17:53

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

So 'weasel face' has had it rearranged a bit. It can only be an improvement.

5Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Mon Jun 04 2012, 19:40

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

hope it doesn't spoil his looks

Feel good story of the week.... Joey+barton+jpg

6Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Mon Jun 04 2012, 19:44

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Actually, that's an improvement. Hope it wasn't done on the NHS.

7Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Tue Jun 05 2012, 00:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Update......

Mr Joseph Barton has been arrested and bailed over the frascas at the weekend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-18321310

News like this just gets better and better and a smile to my face.

C'mon FA you know QPR need poinmts deducted from their fainl, end of season, tally!!!!

8Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Tue Jun 05 2012, 13:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It all apparantly happened at a gay night club.....i'm not the most romantic of blokes but I wouldn't exactly pick a gay club for a night out with the mrs.

9Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Tue Jun 05 2012, 13:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Aaron, not unless you knew you were going to get into strife.

10Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Tue Jun 05 2012, 15:02

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

aaron_bwfc wrote:It all apparantly happened at a gay night club.....i'm not the most romantic of blokes but I wouldn't exactly pick a gay club for a night out with the mrs.

Hang on, it may be the we had a man on the ground that can give us the full SP.
Quent! You weren't trawling for he/she's at the time by any chance were you? If so spill the beans pal.

11Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Tue Jun 05 2012, 15:13

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Try and keep up, THC. Quent is currently in Phuket, getting gang banged 24/7 by a troupe of chick-boys, who have his card details and PIN.

12Feel good story of the week.... Empty Re: Feel good story of the week.... Tue Jun 05 2012, 15:25

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Ah, he's living the dream. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum