Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is I'm a Celebrity past its sell by date?

+5
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think it started losing its novelty a long time ago but last night got me thinking I might not even last the first week this series.

The one impressive thing about the launch programme was that they've not thrown in some fucking pointless twat from some fucking pointless show like the Only Way is Essex or Geordie Shore or Made in Chelsea/Belfast/Dublin/Liverpool/Timbuktu, but it turns out they were just saving them all (three) for tonight.

It's all just as predictable as X Factor these days; surely it's only a matter of time before it follows that down the shitter.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I think it started losing its novelty a long time ago but last night got me thinking I might not even last the first week this series.

The one impressive thing about the launch programme was that they've not thrown in some fucking pointless twat from some fucking pointless show like the Only Way is Essex or Geordie Shore or Made in Chelsea/Belfast/Dublin/Liverpool/Timbuktu, but it turns out they were just saving them all (three) for tonight.

It's all just as predictable as X Factor these days; surely it's only a matter of time before it follows that down the shitter.

If you stop watching this shite what will you do with your evenings?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another shit ITV program I have never watched.

It's as bad as the X Factor!

In think it is brilliant as are all itvs programmes

Ant and Dec make the program the "celebrities" aren't that important.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find it quite amusing. A lot of the celebrities are well past their sell by date and are now simply ' no-marks'. I'm looking forward to seeing Crith Eubank perform. I do find his English Gentleman mannerism quite fetching.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Ant and Dec make the program
Are you serious? 

The pair of them are as bad as the Chuckle brothers!!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It says it all when the program has to get the contestants to eat camel bollocks and the like to pull the viewers in.

karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Ant and Dec make the program
Are you serious? 

The pair of them are as bad as the Chuckle brothers!!!

Nothing wrong with the Chuckle brothers.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I quite like it easy watching

I've just vommed.

Anybody else?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

This old bird is a machine. Looks like she actually enjoys this shit.  :sick:

Fuckin' lazy bitch though......

Whittam's been quiet for a few days.

Anybody know if she's in Oz?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I may be accused of being a hippy here but you can't tar all celebrities with the same brush.

Some of these celebrities are trying to get into Australia to eat Kangaroo anus for the sole purpose of paying their mortgages.

Not all celebrities are trying to bring bad television, some of them are just trying to escape the tyranny of Channel 5.

I really don't think that we should persecute them just because they have a fake tan.

We really should let celebrities be able to settle where ever they want and not place them all in the same box with the likes of Michael Barrymore and Danny Baker.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Copper Dragon wrote:I may be accused of being a hippy here but you can't tar all celebrities with the same brush.

Some of these celebrities are trying to get into Australia to eat Kangaroo anus for the sole purpose of paying their mortgages.

Not all celebrities are trying to bring bad television, some of them are just trying to escape the tyranny of Channel 5.

I really don't think that we should persecute them just because they have a fake tan.

We really should let celebrities be able to settle where ever they want and not place them all in the same box with the likes of Michael Barrymore and Danny Baker.
Very Happy Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I love Danny Baker, funny and interesting guy.

And I loved Strike It Lucky.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to Michael Barrymore anyway? Is he still working as a swimming pool attendant?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:What happened to Michael Barrymore anyway? Is he still working as a swimming pool attendant?
He did a few appearances on some chat shows a couple of years back trying to revive his career I guess but not heard anything since.

Sounds like his career sunk without a trace, only to then pop up briefly, face down in the shallow end, before finally expiring......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum