Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Wish You Could Do?

+14
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
Spirit of 58
jayjay23
Quent
doffcocker
largehat
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sat Jun 09 2012, 22:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I wish I could read minds, and/or influence people to do what you want. (all in the best possible taste). Also, I wish I had a perfect memory. There's another one, but I can't remember what it is ! Smile

22What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 00:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd like to be able to lick my elbow.

I'm forever testing the temperature of homemade soups with my elbow but I never know what they taste like.

23What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 02:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's a knicker sniffer, clearly.
Get rid of the pic nat its got to be the most unatractive woman on TV. She has a face to scare babies.

24What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 02:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Charm any woman i want out of her knickers.

Why would you want her knickers? Question
I dont,just whats in them.

25What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 02:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:I'd like to be able to lick my elbow.

I'm forever testing the temperature of homemade soups with my elbow but I never know what they taste like.

You's funny! Laughing

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 02:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Time Travel.

27What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 12:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

To Be able to bring people back to life fit and healthy.

28What Do You Wish You Could Do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Wish You Could Do? Sun Jun 10 2012, 16:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish I could go back to my childhood. Life was so much simpler ( and cheaper ) then.

When I was a boy my mother would send me down to the corner shop with £1 and I would come back with 5 bags of potatoes, 2 loaves of bread, 3 bottles of milk, a hunk of cheese, a box of tea and 6 eggs.

You can't do that now...

Too many fcuking security cameras.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum