Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My night with the lesbians

+4
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
largehat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

She's a friend, Natasha. It's not a bizarre love triangle.

Maybe, but you've known her a long time and I suspect you've slept with her at some point. I suspect the real reason you've decided to go out with the lovebirds is to try and split them up.

I think you're in love with the pretty lesbo.

22My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 16:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You do make me laugh.

How on earth would going out with them split them up anyway? How does that work?

23My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 19:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:You do make me laugh.

How on earth would going out with them split them up anyway? How does that work?

I don't know, maybe when the pretty lesbian goes to the bar or toilet you tell the ugly one that pretty has been cheating on her. Or perhaps you'll keep putting your hands on the pretty one to try and make the ugly one jealous.

If the butch lesbian is really that ugly it won't take much to make her doubt the relationship.

But, if you aren't getting anywhere give me a shout, I'll come along and play the part of the fit ex-model lesbian and drive a wedge between the lovebirds.

24My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think you've been watching too many soap operas, Nat. But thank you for offering to impersonate a lesbian for me.

25My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 21:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:You do make me laugh.

But, if you aren't getting anywhere give me a shout, I'll come along and play the part of the fit ex-model lesbian and drive a wedge between the lovebirds.

My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Michael-Moore-the-Drag-Queen-63122

26My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 22:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm looking forward to hearing how this bit works out:
The lesbians heaps another medium behind the circumstance.
jocolor

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Fri Jun 08 2012, 22:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Michael-Moore-the-Drag-Queen-63122

Can one of the mods ask Hipster to stop bullying me.

28My night with the lesbians - Page 2 Empty Re: My night with the lesbians Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:31

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

largehat wrote:Natasha, just trust me on this, I look straight.

I am friends with TheHateCamel on Facebook, I am sure he will confirm this.

Don't make me lie for you "Ten Gallon"

I've seen your pics, built like a twiglet.

Seriously though Tash, He's a big lad, straight as a plumb line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum