Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are in a false position!

+6
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
doffcocker
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We are in a false position! Empty We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 01:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe we are currently bottom of the Championship!! People believe this is where we should be. Do we deserve to be here?  No!  Do we fook.  We are much better than our position shows us to be.  We will finish outside of the bottom 3. Fact. Who are the doubters? Not me.  Come on Bolton, the jokes over now.  This season 16th, next season proMotion!! Wanderers, wanderers, wanderers!

2We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 01:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loving the attitude BTID - there should be more of it about.
Once we sort out that little detail about winning games we'll be on the rise.

3We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 01:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes we deserve to be bottom of the Championship. Defensively we are bad, we have a poor goalkeeper, 99% of our attacks get broken up with ease, and the few that materialise into goalscoring opportunities tend to get squandered by our spineless forwards.
Granted we've been unlucky in a lot of matches but when you're 20 games into the season and can't even win your "easy" home matches, you know it's more than just shit luck. We're obviously just a long way behind most if not all the other teams in the league in terms of quality and it's hard to imagine anything changing without a few new signings at least.

4We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 02:11

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Right now yes we deserve to be there because we are there. The table does not lie. However it also doesn't reflect the circumstances surrounding the manager and club concerned. I think once the takeover is done we can climb out of this provided Neil gets at least some money in time for January. If that does NOT happen we're doomed. Administration or not, the current squad is simply not good enough and never will be without some major changes. Not Neil's fault, he's just inherited the most god awful mess any club could be in short of outright liquidation.

5We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 08:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'll have whatever BTID was drinking last night please  Very Happy

6We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Yes we deserve to be bottom of the Championship. Defensively we are bad, we have a poor goalkeeper, 99% of our attacks get broken up with ease, and the few that materialise into goalscoring opportunities tend to get squandered by our spineless forwards.
Granted we've been unlucky in a lot of matches but when you're 20 games into the season and can't even win your "easy" home matches, you know it's more than just shit luck. We're obviously just a long way behind most if not all the other teams in the league in terms of quality and it's hard to imagine anything changing without a few new signings at least.

Doffy this whole Amos is crap campaign is tiresome, he couldn't be blamed for any of the goals yesterday

7We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 08:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes we deserve to be bottom of League One, we'll sort that out next season.

8We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 09:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We deserve to be even lower than the bottom.

9We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 09:44

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I can't believe we are currently bottom of the Championship!! People believe this is where we should be. Do we deserve to be here?  No!  Do we fook.  We are much better than our position shows us to be.  We will finish outside of the bottom 3. Fact. Who are the doubters? Not me.  Come on Bolton, the jokes over now.  This season 16th, next season proMotion!! Wanderers, wanderers, wanderers!
How's your hangover this morning?

10We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 10:36

Get in btid. PMA. MUTHAFOOKIN PMA!!!!

WHITE ARMY

WE CAN STILL MAKE THE PLAY OFFS

11We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 20:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Yes we deserve to be bottom of the Championship. Defensively we are bad, we have a poor goalkeeper, 99% of our attacks get broken up with ease, and the few that materialise into goalscoring opportunities tend to get squandered by our spineless forwards.

Doffy this whole Amos is crap campaign is tiresome, he couldn't be blamed for any of the goals yesterday

I'm not saying he was at fault for the goals yesterday, and I'm sure he's not done himself justice so far this season but only a fool would deny that he's been poor over the 19 games. We've conceded a number of goals from him dropping crosses/shots/headers that he should have caught with ease, not to mention a number of shots that have just gone straight past/through him that were very savable.

Come on Norpig, let's face it, he hasn't been very good.

12We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Sun Dec 06 2015, 20:56

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do we deserve to be bottom ? well yes we do in most of the home matches that we had chances to win, the opposition also had chances to win. One win in 23 worst goals for in all 92 clubs, dreadful position off the pitch, strikers who never score and are mostly well past it, a midfield that rarely creates and a defence like a siv. Away from home if we go a goal down we always lose. if we go in front and score three we concede 4. Trust me the Keeper is the least of our problems.

If you ask will we finish bottom? if nothing changes pre January its game over, if we have a positive take over bring in some decent players and Lennon starts to look interested again then 4th bottom would be like making the play offs.

Credit to the fans despite all the shit served up they are sticking with the team and NL so some hope.

13We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Mon Dec 07 2015, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I'm not saying he was at fault for the goals yesterday, and I'm sure he's not done himself justice so far this season but only a fool would deny that he's been poor over the 19 games. We've conceded a number of goals from him dropping crosses/shots/headers that he should have caught with ease, not to mention a number of shots that have just gone straight past/through him that were very savable.

sorry mate we'll have to agree to disagree, he has been good this season for me,yes he may have had a few issues but he's far from being the biggest problem we have. That is whichever 4 stumps Lennon puts in front of him

14We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Mon Dec 07 2015, 13:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We couldn't hold on to Boggers or Lonnie .... so as with all the other positions....you can't replace everybody with freebies, unwanted, untried.....that's that. 
We are at the bottom because of piss poor management for 10 ten years at least..... hopefully this will change soon but for the time being ......Wait till we hare getting hammered by Bury, Fleetwood, Rochdale next season...then we will be crying in our beer.

15We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Mon Dec 07 2015, 18:24

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:We couldn't hold on to Boggers or Lonnie .... so as with all the other positions....you can't replace everybody with freebies, unwanted, untried.....that's that. 
We are at the bottom because of piss poor management for 10 ten years at least..... hopefully this will change soon but for the time being ......Wait till we hare getting hammered by Bury, Fleetwood, Rochdale next season...then we will be crying in our beer.

10 years ago we finished 6th in the Prem ? 10 years or longer not really.

16We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Thu Dec 10 2015, 15:09

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We deserve to be where we are as we've been fooked up big time by slimey git Gartside. I'm Sorry Garty is so ill and may never be the same again, but that'll be a good thing for the club. We talk about Michael Rickets becoming "Billy Bigtime" but Garty was just as bad when he got on the FA.

As for people asking not to blame ED whose fault is it that we ignored the fact we couldn't afford the cost. It ain't as though we ain't been in this mess before. We were "self administered"(Allardyce book) when Todd left - that was a £45 million debt and no questions were asked by the BN then.

17We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Thu Dec 10 2015, 15:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm reading Big Sams book at the moment and it is depressing reading about his time at Bolton, brings back so many happy memories

18We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Thu Dec 10 2015, 19:49

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Norpig wrote:

sorry mate we'll have to agree to disagree, he has been good this season for me,yes he may have had a few issues but he's far from being the biggest problem we have. That is whichever 4 stumps Lennon puts in front of him
Amos has been no worse than when Jussi started. Remember when he conceded 4 on his debut. People had issues with Bogdan - Allardyce says he was no where near Jussi, but Jussi had a lot of issues when he first played first team football. Amos is only 25 - Utd wouldn't have given him to us is he was World class.

Not sure Mimms is that good a goalkeeping coach and I was surprised Lennon didn't get Barber in on a part time basis. People expect goalies to produce miracles.

Prince has been crucified for odd mistake, but he's young and needs to learn. Dervite is experienced and makes mistakes every week and the manager lets it go - I don't understand that.

19We are in a false position! Empty Re: We are in a false position! Fri Dec 11 2015, 00:38

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I rate Ben Amos. I think he's actually quite a good keeper who is young and will get better as time goes on but he has the same problem every BWFC keeper has had since Big Sam left, a weak and woeful defence that makes tissue paper look tough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum