Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Marc Iles - Breaking News!

Marc Iles - Breaking News!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 00:29

Guest


Guest
According to his Twitter feed, he had a day off from trying to invent stories about what's happening at BWFC yesterday and went to the pictures instead.

And the new Star Wars film was "actually quite good" in his opinion.

He apparently bought an over-priced medium Coke and some nachos with cheese.

And then ate them.

In the cinema.

Dean Holdsworth wasn't there.

2Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 01:08

Guest


Guest
Jonathon Disley was sat next to Iles in the cinema but they weren't together.

3Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 01:21

Guest


Guest
Yeah, I heard that too.

They were together but they're not together apparently.

General Pinochet was sat behind them throughout the film and was seen passing M&M's over to them but apparently they only met in the foyer before the film started and are in no way connected.

Hitler said that the film was great but added that he couldn't comment on the Bolton take-over saga because "It vos all ein bischien husch husch" und "Herr Holdswurtt" had told him to "Keep schtum about investink der millions."

When asked about it, Nixon responded: "You what...?"



Last edited by Breadman on Fri Dec 18 2015, 02:14; edited 1 time in total

4Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 01:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Barb Dwyer wrote:Jonathon Disley was sat next to Iles in the cinema but they weren't together.

Apparently someone has set up a crowd funding page to help pay for the cinema staffs wages for this month.



5Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 01:51

Guest


Guest
In all seriousness, Iles tweeted earlier today that Disley's conviction for being a lying, asset-stripping wanker who targeted ailing businesses and pretended that he would help them with his (made up) millions, before writing blag cheques which subsequently bounced and left them screwed was overturned, so he's not actually a (convicted) criminal after all.

I spent a good few minutes attempting to verify this assertion but to no avail. (5 minutes on Google should be enough for anybody nowadays.)

In my view, he's still a convicted twat and if Iles was right, Google would already have stepped in and deleted any reference to his conviction.

So why's Iles taken that stance?

(There's plenty of other stuff on the interwebs which gives you a clear picture of how he operates and why we should all do everything we can to prevent him getting involved in our football club.)

It was interesting to see Iles' surreptitious introduction of the idea that he's not a criminal into general circulation on the QT.

(It passed without much comment on Twitter.)

And I'm even less sure of the club's future after having read that.

It's all a rotten pile of shite.

All hail SSI!

No actually, not me.

6Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 10:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He really is clueless. I get that it's hard getting info out of a club but a journalist lives and dies by sources and he hasn't been able to acquire a single one in his, how many? Years covering Bolton. 

Very odd.

7Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 10:49

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Breadman wrote:In all seriousness, Iles tweeted earlier today that Disley's conviction for being a lying, asset-stripping wanker who targeted ailing businesses and pretended that he would help them with his (made up) millions, before writing blag cheques which subsequently bounced and left them screwed was overturned, so he's not actually a (convicted) criminal after all.

I spent a good few minutes attempting to verify this assertion but to no avail. (5 minutes on Google should be enough for anybody nowadays.)

In my view, he's still a convicted twat and if Iles was right, Google would already have stepped in and deleted any reference to his conviction.

So why's Iles taken that stance?

(There's plenty of other stuff on the interwebs which gives you a clear picture of how he operates and why we should all do everything we can to prevent him getting involved in our football club.)

It was interesting to see Iles' surreptitious introduction of the idea that he's not a criminal into general circulation on the QT.

(It passed without much comment on Twitter.)

And I'm even less sure of the club's future after having read that.

It's all a rotten pile of shite.

All hail SSI!

No actually, not me.
Interesting point about Disley is that this isn't over yet. There's a proceeds of crime hearing next March which is almost certain to strip him of any assets he still owns because he obtained them through fraud. Not sure why Iles seems to think he's been cleared because he definitely hasn't. In fact he hasn't even lodged an appeal as far as I can ascertain and like Bread I think five minutes on Google should have told us everything there is to know about an ongoing criminal case of this magnitude. I don't want this scumbag or his cronies anywhere near the Macron and if Holdsworth is connected to this criminal he can stay away too. I really hope Birch doesn't entertain anything that Disley is connected to in any way shape or form. God help the club if he does.

8Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 13:24

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Breadman wrote:According to his Twitter feed, he had a day off from trying to invent stories about what's happening at BWFC yesterday and went to the pictures instead.

And the new Star Wars film was "actually quite good" in his opinion.

He apparently bought an over-priced medium Coke and some nachos with cheese.

And then ate them.

In the cinema.

Dean Holdsworth wasn't there.

Strangely they used Darksides BWFC visa to pay for it all ...and I thought we were skint.

9Marc Iles - Breaking News! Empty Re: Marc Iles - Breaking News! on Fri Dec 18 2015, 17:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum