Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Racing and Football Betting Thread.

+5
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
traf
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Banksy or Johnny today!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Come On Dave  6.50 Chelmsford

3rd at 9-2 but only 4 ran.
Where did the rest of the bastards go? Shocked

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Camdora ... 20:20  Chelmsford

Sorry, missed the last couple. Bonce might be interested in this, (or any straight male) yesterday i was working at mulgrave castle in lythe. It is still a working castle (servants quarters etc) which is where i was working in the billiards room. It is now owned by elle macpherson but i didn't get to meet her unfortunately.

Then to top it off, on the way home i saw the flying scotsman Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lucky you.

Does it have a moat?

I'll pack my trunks. Very Happy

Haha. Didnt see a moat. But it was very nice. The billiards room in the servants quarters was anyway Smile

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Camdora ... 20:20  Chelmsford

Unplaced

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Sorry, missed the last couple.  Bonce might be interested in this, (or any straight male) yesterday i was working at mulgrave castle in lythe.  It is still a working castle (servants quarters etc) which is where i was working in the billiards room. It is now owned by elle macpherson but i didn't get to meet her unfortunately.

Then to top it off,  on the way home i saw the flying scotsman Smile

Lancaster Castle is well worth a visit if you are into heritage and that sort of thing. Up to a few years ago it was a working prison and Lancaster Crown Court still held sessions. It's steeped in English history and if you get a good guide who knows his stuff it's very interesting and well worth the admission fee.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Apples Jade - 13:30 - Cheltenham

Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sorry, missed the last couple.  Bonce might be interested in this, (or any straight male) yesterday i was working at mulgrave castle in lythe.  It is still a working castle (servants quarters etc) which is where i was working in the billiards room. It is now owned by elle macpherson but i didn't get to meet her unfortunately.

Then to top it off,  on the way home i saw the flying scotsman Smile

Lancaster Castle is well worth a visit if you are into heritage and that sort of thing. Up to a few years ago it was a working prison and Lancaster Crown Court still held sessions. It's steeped in English history and if you get a good guide who knows his stuff it's very interesting and well worth the admission fee.
14:10 Cheltenham

Mad Jack Mytton (IRE) 

Cheers RT, for some reason my lad loves going to castles so will definitely check it out!!!

Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Apples Jade - 13:30 - Cheltenham

I will have Connetable.

-------

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=13567

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50