Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I phone wanker.

+9
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Bollotom2014
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
karlypants
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Sat Jan 16 2016, 19:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

if I decide not to get an iPhone as a replacement, does that mean I can't use iTunes, and all the other stuff available ?
Logic tells me that I cant, but what happens to all the music, etc, I have stored ? How do I access it ?

All this changing technology is really getting on my tits. I used to be spot on with it all, but once they got rid of the warbling home phone, I've gone right downhill.

62I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Sat Jan 16 2016, 19:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I cannot be arsed keeping up with it all anymore.

63I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Sat Jan 16 2016, 23:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

gloswhite wrote:if I decide not to get an iPhone as a replacement, does that mean I can't use iTunes, and all the other stuff available ?
Logic tells me that I cant, but what happens to all the music, etc, I have stored ? How do I access it ?

All this changing technology is really getting on my tits. I used to be spot on with it all, but once they got rid of the warbling home phone, I've gone right downhill.
http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/how-to-sync-your-itunes-library-to-your-android-device/

64I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Sun Jan 17 2016, 00:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

iPhones are good but the difficulty in transferring music and videos really is a downer. If you could transfer without using iTunes you'd be laughing. Also the chips they put into a charger to stop you using an unofficial apple charger is a right ball ache. If I had to pay for my phone is choose an android.

65I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Sun Jan 17 2016, 00:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I changed from an iPhone to an S6 6 months ago and it's much better.

66I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Sun Jan 17 2016, 00:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a computer. Well four TBH - a desktop, a laptop, a pad and an iMac - and they can do all sorts of Internet shit AND my iMAC has music production software, stuff for messing about with pictures that I don't really play with, films on a big screen - tons of fancy stuff. I can talk to my cousins and kids and friends around the world and see their faces free of charge and send them stuff and get stuff they send me. They're great.

If I want to phone somebody I use my £ 10 Nokia.

And if I want to record audio I use my £40 massive data pen thingy from Maplin's that records and files MP3s in multiple folders with built-in pop out USB plug. Which is wonderful. Dictaphone?...............................it has a place.

67I phone wanker. - Page 4 Empty Re: I phone wanker. Mon Jan 18 2016, 18:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bwfc1958 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:if I decide not to get an iPhone as a replacement, does that mean I can't use iTunes, and all the other stuff available ?

http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/how-to-sync-your-itunes-library-to-your-android-device/
Thanks for this 58.

Looks like an iPhone for me next time then Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum